Just finished getting ready for my headline act tonight
    Tech Guru

Default Just finished getting ready for my headline act tonight

Just want to say thanks to everyone that has helped me with song choice as compaired to normal sessions this one has been tough.
    Went from a full on electrohouse dubstep set to a kind of electro chart set.
    Normally I hate djs that play to cater for the audience but since this one is in aid of breast cancer im giving my self a one time hall pass

Hopefully a lot of people turn up but since its a wednesday im not sure how its going to go down... Ill be getting photos anyways and will prob stick them up if there not too embarassing (got haircut yesterday and shaved and now look like a 10 year old)

Sound check is in two hours and since itll be rush hour traffic I spose I might aswell shower.

Thanks again for the people that helped me get my set together even if you just posted one song on other threads I made its helped hugely
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

good luck man, have a good one!

Good luck man and have fun!
    Production: HP G62 2.6 dual core, 8gb ram | Live 8 | APC40 | MPD32 | MPK Mini | NI A2 | KRK Rokit 6 G2s | 6pack of Rolling Rock
    DJ: Kontrol X1 | TP2

Tech Guru

Cheers people just heading off now, and pete its only in dublin you should pop down its in the twisted pepper in abbey street if you wanna go
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

ah, twisted pepper
    nice... good luck man

good luck geez!

break a leg!
    Dj F.a.R.h.A.n
    hip hop, house, reggaeton, dancehall, afrobeats, and international.

Tech Guru

Wasnt as busy as expected but still made a good night out of it and raised a fair bit for breast cancer which is the main thing