Can anyone do me some visuals? I'll pay
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default Can anyone do me some visuals? I'll pay

Looking for some visuals to be able to display in a night club. You know the standard like flash type stuff big DJ's and acts have in the background while they are playing.

If anyone can knock up like 20 min loop or something I will pay.

Or can anyone recommend software that is easy and effective enough for me to do it myself?

Thanks

Tech Convert

how much money you can pay for it and what style you are looking for? minimal like ali m demirel who work with richie hawtin or eyesupply that work with armin van buuren? do you want exclusive content made specialy for you or can be used free loops from internet

drop me a pm here or facebook.com/vjnikon i can chat with you a little and see if im interested to do this

I have also been thinking about the same thing lately. Was wondering if there is anywhere to get free visual loops on the internet ?
    4gb Macbook, X2 Technics 1210 Mk2's, Behring UMX Mixer Kontrol X1, Uc 33-e, Prodipe 25-key Midi Keyboard, X2 Kool Sound Monitors, Audio 6

Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 8, Logic Pro 9

use screen savers, downlaod free ones and throw it up on a projector.

electricsheep.org <3

I realize you probably want something more directed at you specifically, but love the visualizations that come from that program/site.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

you could look through here!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicResourceOrg

I like the idea of running some kind of old video during a DJ set. I saw one guy who just ran an old video of a trip to the moon while he played some chill house/trip hop. It added a really cool effect. Or you could edit the video in some way to make it more exciting, if your playin somethin a lil more intense like dubstep or electro.
    2x Midi-Fighters, 1x Technics 1200MK2, Xone 2:02, Traktor Pro 2, Macbook Pro 13', Audio 2, circuit bent Gameboy, aaaaand some poopy Logitech speakerz.

Tech Convert

rotfl use screen savers... it was realy nice when on global gathering poland in 2007 eric prydz told me to mix his visuals that were outputed from his macbook but he forgot to turn of screen saver timer for 1.5h LOL

I'm doing one for myself at the minute with loads of random clips from "adventure time" using final cut on my flat mates laptop just starting to get the hang of it its really easy to use
    Here's Where I Put My Stuff Remix's/Mix's/and............. Genrally Madness

Sound Cloud :: http://soundcloud.com/herbstrike
    FaceBook :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HerbSt...2547446?ref=ts

Tech Mentor

PM me if you are serious about paying for some. If I were at home I would post some examples. I work as a 3D animator, special FX, motion graphics artist at http://www.moonbotstudios.com/

But I am always down for some fun freelance visuals.

Tech Guru

The club already has the kinda visuals I want. I will film tonight on my phone and post a link. who ever can do sumink like it can let me know then we can hopefully work sumink out.

cheers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast