Config sound of Vestax typhoon on a macbook
    Tech Student

Default Config sound of Vestax typhoon on a macbook

Hey all,

Just bought a vestax typhoon. I wanna use it on my macbook. Since i dont have the money to buy good speakers i want to use the speakers of my macbook. I installed traktor LE, updated it and i want to configure it.

My config is:
    Audio setup: TYPHOON DJ-controller
    Output routing:
    1: Back center
    2: Side left

Output master:
    3. Top front left
    4. Top front center

But i cant seem to get the headphones working properly with the sound of my laptop speakers. Can anyone please help me with this?

I tried using the TSI of the official website and wizard but it didnt work.

Can someone help me? Thnx in advance brah's!!

Tech Wizard

I have a spin, and have it set up like 3,4,1,2 and the audio leaves the line out on the mixer. To make the sound play over the computer speaker you have to set the audio output setting to the internal sound card. I'm not near my computer but last time I tried the head phones worked as expected.
    Good luck I'm still trail and error on configuration of traktor.

If you want to do this you need to set up your internal soundcard and the typhoon's soundcard as an aggregate audio device. You will then route your master output to the outputs for your computer speakers and the monitor output to the headphone output on the typhoon. I don't have a typhoon to tell you exactly what the outputs will be, but using what I've told you and google, you should be able to figure this out.