The Official ER

Thread: The Official ER

Tech Wizard

Default The Official ER

Hello TechToolers,

Couple of buddies and a bit myself, started producing some tracks (Dubstep/Glitch) this past month and called it The Official ER and would really enjoy your feedback if possible on the tracks we've been putting out. We realise we have rooms of improvement, but we need you guys to show us where this need to be! If you could visit our SoundCloud at http://soundcloud.com/theofficialer it would be extremely appreciated! Thanks for taking your time.

Sincerely,
    Carter
    You really are my Ecstasy, my real life fantasy.
    I’ll never be the same, I'll tell you for sure.

AWESOME mixes, Only constructive criticism i can give is that it seems like you have and great base but to many ideas and motions are going into the mixes. Need to stick to one direction. Mad world was great, great build up not to much effects and it had drops where you expected it. I saw in some of the other ones like mike posner remix. I was listening and was like damn its gonna drop and then it went to a upbeat style with a chorus. right a 45 secs should be a sick drop and break. dont trash any of these, just minor tweaks and these are club bangers, I'd spin them in a heartbeat with a lil twist.
    Beatslicing for the bitches

Tech Wizard

Thanks ST.PE for responding. Yes, that is one problem that we figured out right away, one loves really hard dubstep and another one really love Happy House/Electronica and trance. So the combinations aren't very combination good, but they work well with each other. We'll be sure to think of this more for our next ones. Thanks again!
    You really are my Ecstasy, my real life fantasy.
    I’ll never be the same, I'll tell you for sure.