any mixmeister users? need a wee bitta help :)
    Tech Guru

Default any mixmeister users? need a wee bitta help :)

Basically forgot I have this program, got it free with my omni control and recieved a free update to the better version.

Im just curious if I make say a 2 deck mix with like 10 songs in is it possible to make this as two seperate mp3's that I can then load into traktor press play on both and mashup with effects etc...

so ill have say a left deck mp3 and a right deck mp3

and please please please before people start crying about "why dont you mix in traktor like the rest of us" this is just as an experiment so please dont cry, I can mix in traktor I just want to make a mashup that I find easier in this software but would be kool to use delay, gater and beatmasher in traktor..

thanks in advance, Mr stifffy, Steven Power
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Tech Mentor

I use Mixmeister quite a bit, I don't really understand what you're trying to do though.

Tech Guru

its alright i figured it out, mute all the tracks on slot 2 and save and then do the same on slot 2 and save so i basically get 2 audio files, this way i can load them up in traktor on 2 decks and play and add effects to them like delays etc... ino its not conventional but it means a completely flawless mix with traktor effects
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.