**Attention all club DJ's!**
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default **Attention all club DJ's!**

Pre-Amp Promo is the newest promotion company on the block, specializing in Key DJ / Key Residents (inc Ibiza) Campaigns, Buzz chart & Hype Campaigns, Radio Campaigns and Album Campaigns.

If you are a weekly resident DJ or DMC chart compiler and interested in receiving the freshest new releases in all things House/Tech-House/Techno/Electro - We would love to hear from you!

Upcoming campaigns coming from: AudioFun, Southern Fried Records, Reuben Keeney (Toolroom), Jason Young (Kosmo) Dale Hooks (CR2), Adam Shaw (mau5trap) and many more to come..

We are currently compiling our database for new DJ's - so please contact us on info@pre-amp.org

Thanks and Good Luck!
    Pre-Amp Promotions
    Last edited by Pre-Amp Promo; 07-16-2011 at 05:07 PM.

Tech Guru

Whats in it for me, I play electro and dubstep?? what would I get out of this?
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

New quality music before the release comes out.. that is, of course if we accept you.
    Thanks!

Tech Guru

doesnt sound too bad, so what do I have to do to avail ?
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Just drop us a mail! Thanks :-)

Tech Guru

will do, cheers!

Keep 'em coming people!

Tech Guru

you dont reply though?

Cool, why not...

Done!
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Do you charge any money?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast