Midi Fighter Pro help please.
    Tech Wizard

Default Midi Fighter Pro help please.

I have a MFP Beatmasher...I'm setting up all the essentials but somehow my mapping got turned clockwise. ex. the top left button is now top right...top right button is now bottom right etc. How do I turn it back to its original form? Thanks!

What the hell... You mean it was working correctly and then it got rotated? I'd say reimport your settings again. Assuming you made a backup lol

Sounds like it needs to be re-flashed with the Beatmasher firmware. AFAIK, that hasn't been made publicly available yet, so I would contact DJTT support for help on this.
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D

Tech Wizard

I wrote DJTT and told them the problem. My Pro 2 software is acting glitchy now and freezes. Once I Added/Imported the midi fighter mappings, it started acting up. I've been trying to reinstall my pro 2, which is another hassle, but the midi fighter is my main concern now. So the firmware isn't available, so does that mean I have to send it back to San Fran?

Is there any way to just reset the Midi Fighter to factory settings, just like when it came out of the box?