Default Bassline 4x4 Drunken Fun !!!!!!!

Something a lot of you guys might not have heard before http://www.zshare.net/audio/5570373275a38734/

I enjoy this!!!! Where do you buy all those bassline songs???
    macbook/2 Stanton STR.150 /Axiom 25/AKAI MPD 25/Vestax vci-100/Serato sl3/Ableton live 8 suite/ krk monitor/Ecler Nuo 2.0/Akai mpd24/midiFighter /Audio 4/2 Pioneer cdj 800mk2/

I usually bug producers for them .

Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

MySpace is a good way to do this.

You get some shiny exclusive tracks. I do it too and my bombs are usually unknown sucks because every faggot DJ knows the regular stuff nowadays.

Although ean would deny this, DJing is still the old hunting game, you just have new weapons and tools (MIDI etc.) which can turn a cadaver into a feast

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    MySpace is a good way to do this.

You get some shiny exclusive tracks. I do it too and my bombs are usually unknown sucks because every faggot DJ knows the regular stuff nowadays.

Although ean would deny this, DJing is still the old hunting game, you just have new weapons and tools (MIDI etc.) which can turn a cadaver into a feast
    Exactly but I try to make it a point to choose tracks that can speak for themselves for the most part . In all honesty I will play a track if I like it regardless of popularity .

it really depends .
    There are tracks which have to be played fresh, because some loose what they initially had when they get popular, but you are right, there is a lot good stuff for which it doesn't matter if it's popular or not

Tech Guru

^ Indeed.

Tho, I would love to setup a sort of community here where we share gems with others in a limited space. I have quite a few rare tunes as well as my own and other mates mixes that are dope.

there was already something like that.

Our member Julio created a forum for DJTT-member under http://www.theremixempire.com but it just redirects to DJTT now.

Maybe ean could create another password-protected section for this, but I think he fears the legal issues and therefore the connected pain he could suffer from big cocks under the shower in prison

Quote Originally Posted by de_stilj View Post
    I enjoy this!!!! Where do you buy all those bassline songs???
    Here's a good place to get Bassline music http://www.dubplatemp3.co.uk