Interesting Remixes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    Default Interesting Remixes

    Post interesting remixes you have seen/heard

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_hto...layer_embedded
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

  2. #2
    Tech Wizard Warwolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    79

    Default

    This isn't a remix as much as its an original tune though, I mean, its an original song made out of sampled Disney? Doesn't resemble any original disney song.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warwolt View Post
    This isn't a remix as much as its an original tune though, I mean, its an original song made out of sampled Disney? Doesn't resemble any original disney song.
    I guess
    Another case of calling Pop Culture from Madeon a mashup? O_o
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

  4. #4
    Tech Wizard Warwolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Well it's not really a mash-up either because it doesn't try to create something new by letting to tracks get along together at the same time. Its as much as a remix and a mash-up as hip-hop tracks are. But it was a good tune alright!

  5. #5
    Tech Convert Tom2501's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Well this one is more in the style of the first than an actual remix but I think it's a great song.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJnwR...eature=related

    ...and this actually is a remix

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0hz1BAKmgU

    Interesting? Maybe, definitely an unexpected direction though
    Stanton SCS.1d\Numark X5\MIDI Fighter|Akai LPD8/NI Audio2DJ/Pioneer HDJ500

  6. #6
    Tech Guru BFLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom2501 View Post
    Well this one is more in the style of the first than an actual remix but I think it's a great song.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJnwR...eature=related

    ...and this actually is a remix

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0hz1BAKmgU

    Interesting? Maybe, definitely an unexpected direction though
    Hold your horses! Is that a remix or a cover?

  7. #7
    Tech Convert Tom2501's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    17

    Default

    I've always seen it referred to as the Can 7 1930's remix so I'm going with remix Anyway some more...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdKJnFCpv7k

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPCBarOjeaM

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVN_nAwX-Kg

    ...and that one started off as a folk song. A Daedelus folk song, but a folk song none the less
    Stanton SCS.1d\Numark X5\MIDI Fighter|Akai LPD8/NI Audio2DJ/Pioneer HDJ500

  8. #8
    Tech Guru BFLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom2501 View Post
    I've always seen it referred to as the Can 7 1930's remix so I'm going with remix Anyway some more...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdKJnFCpv7k

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPCBarOjeaM

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVN_nAwX-Kg

    ...and that one started off as a folk song. A Daedelus folk song, but a folk song none the less
    Nah ... your not getting off that lightly its not a remix its a cover- admit it!!!!!

  9. #9
    Tech Guru DigitalDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    799

    Default


  10. #10
    Tech Mentor souldancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Curacao
    Posts
    448
    Last edited by souldancer; 07-21-2011 at 07:27 PM.
    http://soundcloud.com/thom-b/
    2011-04-14-the-corners-of-my

    KONTROL S8, 2x KONTROL D2, XONE DB4, traktor audio 10, kontrol x1, pioneer hdj 2000, software traktor scratch pro 2 & ableton suite 9

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •