traktor pro deck focus, midi fighter pro

Default traktor pro deck focus, midi fighter pro

hey everyone, been searching for ages and have come up with zip so here we go.

in traktor pro 2, when i change my deck focus the track auto plays from the beatmarker, cue point or whatever is there depending on the track...

this is obviously painful because you cant mess around with the track unless you slide your crossfader over everytime...

ive been through all the settings and nothing seems obvious to me...

i have just installed midi fighter pro mappings.. im not sure if this is part of it or not, but i cant get it to stop 'autoplaying' on deckselect....

any ideas would be awesome, cheers

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by marky_tool View Post
    hey everyone, been searching for ages and have come up with zip so here we go.

in traktor pro 2, when i change my deck focus the track auto plays from the beatmarker, cue point or whatever is there depending on the track...

this is obviously painful because you cant mess around with the track unless you slide your crossfader over everytime...

ive been through all the settings and nothing seems obvious to me...

i have just installed midi fighter pro mappings.. im not sure if this is part of it or not, but i cant get it to stop 'autoplaying' on deckselect....

any ideas would be awesome, cheers
    sounds like you might have conflicting MIDI messages??? tough to say based on the info you gave. are you using more than one MIDI controller? make sure you have your controllers set up properly.

http://www.djtechtools.com/2010/02/2...rs-in-traktor/

Thanks for the responce bro, ive been buggerizing with this all day, i ended up using the specific deck beatmasher tsi file and the problem is no long there. So it must have been in the deck selct part of the ab focus file.. Ive written, some mappings into my vic so i can throw decks around willy nilly as i please so it should be fine. This also fixed the slicer that seems to work now just fine... Thanks again for the responce.