1/4 Inch Stereo Plug to 4 RCA Jack Splitter
    Tech Wizard

Default 1/4 Inch Stereo Plug to 4 RCA Jack Splitter

Hi All

I'm running low on cash and high on ambition... Anyway, point is i bought a pair of studio monitors that end in stereo rca's. I want to connect them to my macbook pro.

one of my usb's is running my controller for the DAW and the other is running my midi keyboard.

So an additional usb sound card is out... anyway... no cash for that right now.

Is there a way to get sound out of mac into the 2 monitors via my headphone jack?

I know... this is a dumb question but i honestly don't know the answer. google doesn't seem to know what a 1/4 Inch Stereo Plug to 4 RCA Jack Splitter is... Does it exist?

any pointers would be great.

Thanks
    Renato

Hey man I'm pretty sure (idk if they are the same thing) but try looking for a 3.5mm jack to RCA splitter. I know that headphone jacks are 3.5mm...let me know if this helps! I would get a link for you but I'm on my blackberry at work lol
    Production: HP G62 2.6 dual core, 8gb ram | Live 8 | APC40 | MPD32 | MPK Mini | NI A2 | KRK Rokit 6 G2s | 6pack of Rolling Rock
    DJ: Kontrol X1 | TP2

I just jumped on amazon.com...type in "3.5mm splitter" and then "3.5mm to RCA"

You will be happy because they are very cheap! You could get your needed wires for less than 10$

Hopefully this helps you!
    Production: HP G62 2.6 dual core, 8gb ram | Live 8 | APC40 | MPD32 | MPK Mini | NI A2 | KRK Rokit 6 G2s | 6pack of Rolling Rock
    DJ: Kontrol X1 | TP2

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x