is this a good trade?

Default is this a good trade?

I have an offer to receive one v7 numark for my two mkI pdx 2000s....

Questions:

Will it work with my current setup?

HP DV6000 single turion 64 2.0 ghz and 2g ram

I know there is a trick to use this controller with traktor but that'll prob take more of my cpu

I have both TSP1 and TSP2 installed on my laptop and plan to run this itch controller in traktor with my midi fighter classic

Leaving my extra tturntables at the house going forward for gigs so I can have quick and easy setup and don't have to buy new records from summer heat warping them

I'm saving up now for a new laptop...unsure if I want to trade if it won't work well...

I can run TSP1 just fine right now but have to upgrade for TSP2 to run smooth
    --> (2) Technics 1200 mk2, (1) Technics 1200 m3d, (1) Technics 1200 mk5, Pioneer DJM-S9, Rokit 5 Monitors, BX8 Monitor, TSP2, SDJ, DJP4M (DjProForMac), 2015 Macbook Pro (Quad Core i7 2.5ghz, 16GB RAM, 2GB AMD-R9, 1GB SSD) <--

Um...don't see traktor support yet prob not gunna get it then
    --> (2) Technics 1200 mk2, (1) Technics 1200 m3d, (1) Technics 1200 mk5, Pioneer DJM-S9, Rokit 5 Monitors, BX8 Monitor, TSP2, SDJ, DJP4M (DjProForMac), 2015 Macbook Pro (Quad Core i7 2.5ghz, 16GB RAM, 2GB AMD-R9, 1GB SSD) <--

There's workarounds for traktor scratch to work with it...but they are kind of convoluted and a pain...

I wouldn't bank on using the controller with traktor. It works flawlessly with Itch though, and itch comes with it. It has two sound outputs so theoretically you could use the soundcard on your V7 to output for two decks and then just use a plain midi controller to control the other deck, and then you'd have an all itch setup. Something to think about... or you could just control two decks with one V7.
    My Mixcloud Page!
    Macbook Pro 13", Kontrol Z2, Kontrol F1, Kontrol X1, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-850, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-400, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 4 DJ.

Yeah I saw that it has two outputs, I have a midi-fighter classic I could use too depending on mappings avail...I used to be a big serato user but got bored with it...I don't know what to do with my TSP2 and audio 8 bc I got from a dj who got free from traktor and license is not transferable... I need the cash for new laptop