Numark NS7 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Numark NS7

Tech Mentor

i know it's been said before...

but damn thats hot!
    obsidiance » breaks-drum'n'bass-big beats

It's sexy like a starving supermodel wishes she was. lol
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

to me this is crap, too big, too expensive. it's 3 times more expensive then vci 100 and by the quantity of knobs and faders and stuff i'm sure it doesn't do better at all.

for this money i can buy Xone 3D or maybe Xone 4D!!!!!!!!!

last but not least - it's Newmark, never knew a Dj that trusted this equipment

A Xone4D would be a very good peace of equipment. But these two controllers on not in the same world with each other. NS7 spinning platers, Xone4D uses jogs. Don't get me wrong I would love to have a 4D.

That fact that the NS7 is big excites me. I can't stand most controllers that are out now. They are weak, small and usally made of plastic (or plastic with a metal shell).

Xone3D for 1600 Dollars? :eek: Let's bag us twenty and make a fortune in Europe.

I heared the NS7 will go for about 1000 euros, while Xone3D still does 1800 or 2000 euros.
    Not talking about the 2400 to 2500 euros you still need to pay if you'd like to get a Xone4d.

And as far as not trusting Numark, you obviously never spun the high torque models?
    Last edited by tekki; 09-11-2008 at 09:13 AM.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    I heared the NS7 will go for about 1000 euros
    Thats pretty cheap considering what you get, i would have thought it would cost more. I guess we will have to wait and see for the final pricing though.

True that, but than again, with the Xone you still pay a lot of money for the name Allen & Heath.

But if I know Numark, they will try to keep the NS7 at affordable rates.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

When I start getting payed for gigs... a lot. I might think about a Xone 3D. But no one is really banging at my door right now. lol

People seem to come back from Xone 3Ds to Xone92s with two seperate 1D controllers nowadays.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12