Finaly!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finaly!!!!

Default Finaly!!!!

..... MY Vci is being delivered tomorrow.

Just goes to show that you shouldnt always take what well respected DJ shops tell you.

I was told to cancel my order with Soundware as "Well respected UK shop" had been told by vestax that Soundware will not be recieving any stock from Vestax.

If i had done this i would have had to pay nearly another £100 for the unit due to exchange rates going up at the begginning of the year.

Dirty trick me thinks. So glad i didnt take there advice now

After tomorrow be ready for a barraaaage of questions guys as i'm joinin the vci clan!

Gav

Welcome to the VCIC!

Tech Mentor

Yay! Join the club!

Mine should be here tommorow as well!!!!!!

yeah!!! I just love mine more day after day
    macbook/2 Stanton STR.150 /Axiom 25/AKAI MPD 25/Vestax vci-100/Serato sl3/Ableton live 8 suite/ krk monitor/Ecler Nuo 2.0/Akai mpd24/midiFighter /Audio 4/2 Pioneer cdj 800mk2/

Its arrived!!!! .... and the missus is out tonight !!! so i have a quiet night in with what looks to be my new love hahaahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    Its arrived!!!! .... and the missus is out tonight !!! so i have a quiet night in with what looks to be my new love hahaahahaa
    I doubt it will be quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Aanrii View Post
    I doubt it will be quiet.
    init

Tech Wizard

Hey there glad you are getting your unit finally. i do feel bad as i did also mention to either cancel from soundware of get them to order from westend dj if you remember?
    As i did have a bad experience with them as i was waiting from october till Jan when i cancelled my order.

I should be getting my SE very shortly as i ordered from DJTT. Glad you got it mate.
    Did they advise you to cancel?

Quote Originally Posted by CRA1G View Post
    Hey there glad you are getting your unit finally. i do feel bad as i did also mention to either cancel from soundware of get them to order from westend dj if you remember?
    As i did have a bad experience with them as i was waiting from october till Jan when i cancelled my order.

I should be getting my SE very shortly as i ordered from DJTT. Glad you got it mate.
    Did they advise you to cancel?
    Hahhaha hey don't beat yourself up No worries mate its the Westend sales manager i'm very warey of .. think its a dirty trick to play that! And will definately make me think twice about using them any time in the future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast