Only one computer speakers works out of sound interface

Default Only one computer speakers works out of sound interface

I'm DJing a frat party Saturday with some decent rented peavy speakers however for the pregame at my house it's going to be more of a McGuyver setup.

I'm going to hook up computer speakers and a guitar amp to my audiofire 4. However there's one problem...

When I plug my computer speakers (2 speakers + bass) into audiofire 4 only the left speaker and the bass plays. The right speaker is silent.

Even when I set traktor pro to mono settings it still plays through 1 speaker.

The same things happens when I plug in a second set of speakers.

How can I make both speakers play instead of just one?

"...1 plug to 1 speaker..."

same thing happens to me too... I've got computer speakers where it goes from 1/8 to a 1/4 jack into my AUDIO 1 sound card...and it plays only thru one speaker.

So it's impossible to play with both speakers? If it's "1 plug 1 speaker" then why does the bass work.

Quote Originally Posted by ceezo66 View Post
    I'm DJing a frat party Saturday with some decent rented peavy speakers however for the pregame at my house it's going to be more of a McGuyver setup.

I'm going to hook up computer speakers and a guitar amp to my audiofire 4. However there's one problem...

When I plug my computer speakers (2 speakers + bass) into audiofire 4 only the left speaker and the bass plays. The right speaker is silent.

Even when I set traktor pro to mono settings it still plays through 1 speaker.

The same things happens when I plug in a second set of speakers.

How can I make both speakers play instead of just one?

have you tried running other things into the amp to see if it can actually run the two speakers?
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.