UDG Traktor Bag

Thread: UDG Traktor Bag

Default UDG Traktor Bag

Mine turned up today. Tis' a thing of beauty. 2 X1's, Crane Stand, TA6 and a whole bunch of random cables fit in there nicely with plenty of room to spare. Only thing is my 16" Acer doesn't fit into the supplied laptop bag but thats no biggy, have a backpack for that.

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

hey i just bought this as well
    pretty nice bag, nicely built and look smooth

i also just found out that you can buy the udg headphone bag and actually attach it to the bag, to resolve the "no headphone compartment" issue
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

Awesome. Having a look at them now. Cheers for the heads up
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

ya i also just found out, at first i was thinking "meh where im gonna put my headphones" and then a quick google showed me :

problem solved!

pretty happy with my purchase! I also own a mono EFX producer bag but i found it a bit too heavy / bulky for everyday uses, plus i kept on bumping people with the bag when i walk around as it is so wide
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

well the credit card is still reeling from the last bunch of stuff i bought, but one of these is certainly on the wishlist. I may get some cdj covers and a cd tank for the brother also.

I have the Maschine one, and I love it! It was perfect to carry my gear around with me when I traveled to India and Hong Kong!

Tech Student

I need a bag for my 13 inch laptop, two X1´s, Maschine, NI Audio 10 soundcard + cables, headphones and few vinyls. Is this what i need?