Beginners road bike for a big bugger ... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

look, i totally get the design and planning that goes into these bikes. i have a massive respect for that.

but unless the chain is made out of gold and lubed with (illegal) wale fat im not paying more than 500 usd for a bike.

500 usd being way up there too. my own limit would be 250.

and that sucks, because i want a road bike
    Last edited by theory28; 08-02-2011 at 11:30 AM. Reason: typo
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

i managed to get my felt hybrid half price brand new as it is the 2010 model doesnt bother me especially as it saved me like £250 lol
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Not sure how things work in the UK but you can find great deals on used bikes on Craigslist. Is there an equivalent of Craigslist in the UK?

And you will want a to find a 60-62cm frame. That will fit your height/inseam the best.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Paka Ono View Post
    Not sure how things work in the UK but you can find great deals on used bikes on Craigslist. Is there an equivalent of Craigslist in the UK?

And you will want a to find a 60-62cm frame. That will fit your height/inseam the best.

Good luck!
    Been rummaging around gumtree which is the closest equivalent to craigslist (though we do have craigslist, it's just not very popular)
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12