Mix feedback

Thread: Mix feedback

Tech Wizard

Default Mix feedback

Hey guys

I did a mix for this comp, so if you could head over and give it a play and feedback I would be v grateful

http://www.mixcloud.com/audioedge/bu...x-competition/

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by ian3dge View Post
    Hey guys

I did a mix for this comp, so if you could head over and give it a play and feedback I would be v grateful

http://www.mixcloud.com/audioedge/bu...x-competition/
    What kind of mix is it? What kind of music? What's its name? What's the tracklist?

If you specify these things in your post title or in the thread, you will get much more clickthrough and listens and feedback.

!!! AWESOMER !!!
    PS - I'll try to give your mix, whatever genre it is, a listen sometime today, and to post some feedback.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomer View Post
    What kind of mix is it? What kind of music? What's its name? What's the tracklist?

If you specify these things in your post title or in the thread, you will get much more clickthrough and listens and feedback.

!!! AWESOMER !!!
    PS - I'll try to give your mix, whatever genre it is, a listen sometime today, and to post some feedback.
    I listened to your mix. It was pretty good, if kinda short. Here's some bullet point notes...

- the mix around 8 minutes, track came in a bit loud
    - your mix ins were, when noticable, only noticable because they were a bit loud
    - in general your mixing wasn't noticable, which is good because you didn't make any mistakes I noticed really..
    - in general your mixing wasn't noticable, which is kinda bad in that it's a dj mix competition, right?
    - I liked the tracks you used, and felt like you mixed them wel lin terms of progression for a 20 minute mix
    - I don't know your standards or the standards of this mix contest, but I think your work is of high enough quality to enter into a contest.

!!! AWESOMER !!!