1. Cramp - RU116 (Tritonal Remix)
    2. Heatbeat - Ask the Cat
    3. Leon Bolier - Vengeance Vengeance
    4. Sean Tyas - By The Way
    5. Stoneface & Terminal - Rush
    6. Maor Levi, Raul Siberdi - Infatuation
    7. Ummet Ozcan - Reboot
    8. Orjan Nilsen - Between the Rays
    9. Jochen Miller - Brace Yourself (Jochen Miller Re-Edit)
    10. Estiva feat. Josie - Better Days (Norin and Rad Remix)
    Format: MP3
    Bitrate: 192Kbps
    Length: 57:40

Don't forget to check me out on Facebook or Twitter

Tuned in as usual, can always count on you to bring back my favorite tunes of the month (and a couple new goodies that I may have missed). Best aspect of this mix was definitely the overall energy flow - "Infatuation" was timed very well as a break from some of the bigger tracks, and "Better Days" wrapped things up quite nicely (there have been quite a few good tracks with a similar vibe out lately - Aurosonic's "Tears" remix is my personal favorite trance closer at the moment).

I've said it before and I'll say it again, proper track selection and clean mixing trumps all the knob twisting and beat destruction any day. Good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDevil View Post
    Tuned in as usual, can always count on you to bring back my favorite tunes of the month (and a couple new goodies that I may have missed). Best aspect of this mix was definitely the overall energy flow - "Infatuation" was timed very well as a break from some of the bigger tracks, and "Better Days" wrapped things up quite nicely (there have been quite a few good tracks with a similar vibe out lately - Aurosonic's "Tears" remix is my personal favorite trance closer at the moment).

I've said it before and I'll say it again, proper track selection and clean mixing trumps all the knob twisting and beat destruction any day. Good stuff!
    Thanks DD.

I don't expect every listener to pay as much attention as you do to the structure, flow, and track selection - but I really appreciate the fact that you do

Hey missed this one as well as DD's recent mix!!!! Ive not been paying attention lately. Will download, listen and comment. Thanks again as always for the mix though. Agree with DD's sentiment entirely!! Love these little beauty's!!!!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox