Vestax Typhoon Button Malfunction
    Tech Convert

Default Vestax Typhoon Button Malfunction

When I press certain buttons such as filter or headphones sometimes they randomly don't work. I have to press them 3-4 times before I can get them to light up. It's not a major issue but a very large annoyance. Is there anything I am missing with mappings, etc. or is it just basically quirks and/ or dust in the machine?

I own a typhoon, and i've never had this issue. Do you want me to send you my (slightly modded mapping) to check?
    “Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant." Mitchell Kapor
    Setup: TP2 - Vestax Typhoon - Korg NanoPad - Windows 7 x64 - Sony Vaio (Deceased) - Acer Aspire Timeline.
    House Parties - 2x12" Titan Audio PA's, 1xBehringer B1500D Sub

Tech Convert

Sure man thanks

Here it is. It works perfectly for me.

The only things that have been changed are the pitchbend buttons next to the sync buttons so manage effects and the effect knobs + effect buttons at the top.

But good to check out if it is a mapping issue or a controller issue

*attached*
    “Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant." Mitchell Kapor
    Setup: TP2 - Vestax Typhoon - Korg NanoPad - Windows 7 x64 - Sony Vaio (Deceased) - Acer Aspire Timeline.
    House Parties - 2x12" Titan Audio PA's, 1xBehringer B1500D Sub