Setting up in club
    Tech Student

Default Setting up in club

Oreyt guys. Im a newbie to audio interfaces and have recently purchased a NI Audio 2 dj. At home i run it with ableton on a macbook and a vestax vcm 600 controller. Output A is the master and Output B is for my headphones. I was wondering how i would set up ableton and the audio 2 dj in a nightclub, that just has 2 cdj's and a allen and heath 92 mixer.

Any help and information would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Tronik

pretty easy. just plug your audio 2 straight into a free channel in the mixer and you are good to go. most mixer have rca ins. so you can use a male-male rca cable.
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Quote Originally Posted by earl panda View Post
    pretty easy. just plug your audio 2 straight into a free channel in the mixer and you are good to go. most mixer have rca ins. so you can use a male-male rca cable.
    This. But the Audio 2 has 1/4" inputs rather than RCA so you would need a 1/4" to RCA cable but yea it would be relatively simple. You would obviously have to make switch the channel you were plugged into to "Line In/Digital" but that's about it

Tech Student

Yeh that is pretty simple aint it. Cheers fellas.

Tech Guru

think the audio 2 comes with the cables u need to do it...couldnt be an easier plugin
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,