Problem with 2 Controllers.
    Tech Wizard

Default Problem with 2 Controllers.

So I'm using a Traktor x1 and a Vestax Typhoon,

First let me tell you my main 2 issues

-My vestax typhoon will not connect most of the time to traktor, I think just because I havent set it up right,

-My x1 connects fine but I feel because the computer already knows its using the x1 because its just plug and play its messing up the typhoon,

Another thing, I have to use ASIO4all sound in traktor for the sound to work with the controllers since they sometimes connect but this makes it so the rest of my computer sound does not play.

Yeah I know I know, Go look on the NI forums for answers, but I just wanted to see if anyone had any good explanations to why this is happening.

Thanks.

it's best afaik to use asio4all anyway. not that you *want* any other sound to come out of the soundcard as well as traktor i'd presume? at the same time anyway...

you connect the typhoon before running traktor and in the controller manager you don't see the typhoon tsi's IN+OUT connected to the actual typhoon midi devices?
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Wizard

I solved the problem,

The solution was putting my brain back in my head and downloading the .tsi for traktor pro 2.

-had to change the mapping on a few things because of using 2 controllers,

-Sound issue is also fixed,

One Question though,

I'm not using the internal sound card right now because I dont have speakers that have rca inputs, but when I set up at my gig next weekend, It should be just select the internal sound card, plug rca's in and good to go right?

select the internal soundcard and then check the output routing to make sure it's set up right - but yep should be that simple in theory.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Wizard

Alrighty, Thanks man.

Tech Wizard

I am now back to square one,

Whenever I start my computer and plug my controllers in/start up traktor

only the vestax started up,

do i need to change the mappings on the x1 or something so it doesnt conflict with the vestax?

if anyone uses a x1 and a vestax controller and knows how to properly set this up let me know.