Progressive Psy Mix "Roll your Dice!" 2hrs
    Tech Convert

Default Progressive Psy Mix "Roll your Dice!" 2hrs

link to my latest progressive psy mix "roll your dice!" 2 hrs finest progressive psy tunes!

http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/M...oll-your-dice/

enjoy!
    Last edited by Mindfloat; 08-06-2011 at 11:59 AM.

Tech Mentor

I listened to the first hour of your 2 hour mix while playing Baldur's Gate 1 Tutu. It kept the energy level up and was a good soundtrack for the death of many computerized monsters. Here is my brief feedback.

- I am not a huge fan of or very familiar this genre, but I think on some level I may actually like it more than either Psy trance or Progressive trance alone?

- On the other hand, there weren't a whole lot of "hooks" to grab onto. For music called "progressive" and "psychedelic", it was mostly just friendly and bleepy?

- In general the mixing was good, though I heard a few "off" mixes.

- I turned it off after about an hour because that's about how much trance (of any kind, really) I can take. But it was a pretty pleasant hour!

Thanks for posting, and keep at it!

!!! AWESOMER !!!

Mindfloat can you put up a tracklist for me please cheers, J
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "