got the TSP2 but not TP2 ??? help needed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question got the TSP2 but not TP2 ??? help needed

hello!
    i bought the s4 3 days ago and i got the s4 software registered and activated and later i got a mail with the traktor scratch pro 2 code but i didnt got the traktor pro 2 ?

i dont know what to do i dont really need timcode and my questions is what will happen if i use the code and get timcode and traktor scratch but will i still get the normal traktor pro 2 and be able to use it or what will i stuck on scratch ? thanks

Tech Mentor

It's one in the same... if you don't have timecode enabled, then the software runs as regular Traktor Pro 2.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

thanks for your answer i know that but i says scratch and i dont know am i supposed to get the normal pro 2 email voucher or just use that one ? i dont really want to use that TSP2 when i dont need it but thanks anyway

Tech Mentor

You wont get a separate serial number for Traktor Pro 2. I'll trade you serials if you dont want the Scratch upgrade.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

Tech Guru

Dude Scratch is an UPGRADE to TP2. It has TP2 in it, PLUS timecode. Just don't use timecode and you are using TP2.

or be a nice guy and trade serials with Brock
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

i ordered the scratch today but what do i need to wait for the package to arrive 10 more days or what ? why do i not get the serial via e-mail that is really lame by NI first i didnt got the TP2 update still nothing i send 4 tickets and nobody even replayd. that is really lame for a product that i payed more then 700euro.. so am i supposed to wait a month to finally use my s4 with the corresponding software..

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by XplodeHD View Post
    hello!
    i bought the s4 3 days ago and i got the s4 software registered and activated and later i got a mail with the traktor scratch pro 2 code but i didnt got the traktor pro 2 ?
    You said you already got the code... download Scratch Pro 2 and activate using that code.

I GOT THE VOUCHER CODE OOO sorry my bad..

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Exchange that voucher in the store then. You have a free upgrade to TSP2. Check Native's site, its a current promotion for new owners. That being said, your license will be tied to the S4. If you don't use timecode enjoy that extra resale value when the day comes.

oohh confusion
    I GOT THE TRAKTOR PRO SCRATCH voucher i ordered it yesterday
    I DON'T GOT THE TRAKTOR PRO 2 UPDATE waiting 10 days... shit annoying no replay from support moderator from ni send the forwarded ticket but nothing nothing i cant understand why i dont get the pro2 update but i got the scratch voucher and i need to wait now 10 days till that shit arrives to use it with my s4 .. i`m sad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast