Traktor Kontrol S4 Vs. Pioneer DDJ-T1
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor Kontrol S4 Vs. Pioneer DDJ-T1

Hi!

I am about to order my first DJ Controller but i cant decide which one of these to controllers that i should buy?!

The Traktor Kontrol S4 or the Pioneer DDJ-T1?

Take Care!

/Mr. L0v3

Don't waste your money on a DDJ-T1. The main thing youre going to be paying for there is the Pioneer name. I cant believe Pioneer would even put a product like that out on the market. Im too sleepy to make a list of what's terrible about the T1, but im sure you can look it up, its been discussed many times here. (anyways, im not saying the S4 is without its share of problems, but its definitely way better than the T1)

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by YoshiExcel View Post
    Don't waste your money on a DDJ-T1. The main thing youre going to be paying for there is the Pioneer name. I cant believe Pioneer would even put a product like that out on the market. Im too sleepy to make a list of what's terrible about the T1, but im sure you can look it up, its been discussed many times here. (anyways, im not saying the S4 is without its share of problems, but its definitely way better than the T1)
    Ah ok! :P

Then its decided, Traktor kontrol s4 it is!

That was easy.

And you wont be disappointed, i love my s4
    -= DejaVoo =-

Numark TTX USB x2 / Numark m3 / Traktor S4 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2 / Macbook

sounds like you already decided - but i liked the review from skratchworx http://www.skratchworx.com/reviews/ddj_t1.php

i like the look of the t1 and having pioneer jogs and layout more than the s4 but most people seem to agree that between those two the s4 is the best buy...
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"