Show Your Setup Part II - Page 100
Page 100 of 125 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1248
    Tech Convert

mine as it sits now

Last edited by pakubear; 11-08-2011 at 04:48 PM.

Tech Mentor

Well i was half way through a new build on djf in the modding section for a deck stand so i spose i will post it in here for now of my current in the process of building setup.

and heres what im using at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by khemfusion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boi Jeanius View Post
    [CENTER]Heres Mine:
    Custom DJ Desk
    You my friend F'in ROCK!!! Great set!!!!
    Khem fusion.... Please remove the embedded soundcloud from your signature?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Boi Jeanius that was sickkkkk!! nice setup btw too. and Steevo, rocking torq! I'm loving the desk so far. be sure to post pics when finish.
    DJ Setup: Serato DJ/(2) Vestax V7/Ecler Nuo 2.0// Production Setup: Logic Pro 9/M-Audio i-Control/M-Audio Keystation Mini 32/NI Audio 2 DJ/13" 2.3GHz MBP 500GB HD OSX Lion/AIAIAI TMA-1/Roland TR-707//

@pakubear

diggin your setup. really clean and simple. i like that

Tech Guru

@Steeevo Just curious as to how much time it has taken you to build the custom desk. I have been thinking about doing something much the same but I just don't have the time now. If you don't mind me asking how much did you have to spend on materials?
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

@steevo, that's kinda hot. I like it, though I don't think I'd ever go to that effort…my exact setup changes too often.

@paku, i like the look of it, but I had a set of those slipmats in silver…really effing hated them. IMHO, replace those and everything will feel so much better.

Tech Guru

100th page of Setups Part II W00T!

Great console..How did you do the curved edges? Did you use thin Plywood?
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::

@Paku, your setup looks great! Nice and clean too.
    www.maxdfunk.com

Gear: S4 mk2, bass guitar, disco ball.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by bartboy View Post
    @Steeevo Just curious as to how much time it has taken you to build the custom desk. how much did you have to spend on materials?
    Hasn't taken as long as you might expect, like i said i have started a thread in djf showing my progress from design stage to where im at now with pictures and explaining everything, but i fear that may now have been lost!

only needed 1 8x4 foot sheet of 1" mdf which cost £29 and wood glue around £7 and the whole thing is biscuited together so a few quid on biscuits thats all! havnt used a screw or nail YET

And to get the curve i got a lovely piece of 5x5 inch tulip wood from a friend for £40 and put the curve on it manually with a hand planer, orbital sander, sandpaper and alot of elbow grease. that took the longest amount of time about 3-4 hours of good old fashioned woodworking. i enjoyed it.

by the way i have never made anything out of wood before. i am not a carpenter and have just changed the design as i have been building it.

you can see the curved block of wood in this pic