VCI-100SE v4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2 - Page 29
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

i dont think its possible for you to have fw1.4 if you sent it 2 years ago. the firmware released in october 2010.
    thats around 1.5 years ago.

Tech Convert

arghghh so right you all are..I sent it in Sept. 2009... so I do not have the latest firmware. What is the most updated traktor that works with 1.3 firmware?

well. I'm pretty sure all you need to do is delete the jogwheel and pitch fader assignments and reassign them yourself. the rest of the
    mapping should still work normally.
    do none of the controls work whatsoever ?
    check to see if the midi in/out ports are set to the vestax vci100.
    sometimes importing the mapping does not do this automatically....

Quote Originally Posted by klaemo View Post
    Done!

If I didn't miss anything, this should be version 4.1 but with the old 3.6.4 FaderFX behavior.
    btw, should I start a seperate thread for my mapping? I think, it would make it easier to maintain the two versions.

edit:

I just fixed this, try the new version attached to this post.
    that was a really obscure bug, though.
    Just downloaded this edit by kleamo (on page 20) and tried it on my VCI. I did all the double-importing + MIDI IN-OUT assignments + T2 restart but U encounter the following issue :

- When Traktor 2 loads, the second LED of the FX preset buttons lights
    - When I press on the FX preset buttons, the FX presets don't load on the either of the units.

I tried the DJTT mapping too, the FX presets work, but the two Decks share the same FX unit which is kinda unusable

BTW why isn't this posted on the DJTT Mappings section ?
    Last edited by dros; 05-01-2012 at 06:58 AM.
    Jay Neurall / Paris - France / Owner of WWW.DJ.MG
    Software : NI Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Serato DJ, Maschine, KOMPLETE 10 Ultimate, Algoriddim Djay
    Hardware : Denon MC6000 MK2, AKAI AMX, AKAI AFX, Traktor Audio 2, Maschine MK2, Novation Remote 25SL, 2xTechnics 1200S Mk5, Apple MacBook Pro Retina

Tech Mentor

Default Modified mapping for 2.5..........????

Hi folks! so here's a question for folks in general, maybe Klaemo a little more than most. What are the chances that someone far cleverer than I will be able to adapt Flashflooder or Klaemo's latest mappings (with the latest overlay) to Pro 2.5. I understand it would be an impossible task to get much of the signals in, but as the remix decks do still on a basic level function similar to the sample decks, how likely is it that the mapping could be mofified to at least retain the sample deck functionality (ie. load and trigger) within the remix decks. I ask this question as it would seem that 2.5 is an upgrade in many ways (better beat count/gridding engine, MUCH lower CPU usage, etc..... its almost as though the bigwigs at NI were following our loving petition for a new overlay and announced a new version of traktor only weeks later just to f*** with our heads!!! of course thats ridiculous, but the timing was kind of ironic. Anyhow, if anyone has any ideas or opinions on this I would love to hear them. Thanks for reading! J

Tech Wizard

is anyone using the v4 maping with traktor 2.5? does it work?

Tech Mentor

no it does not. sample dex functionality does not work in the remix decks.

Tech Wizard

what about the rest of the mapping? transport, effects etc? i don't care about the remix deck functionality since i am planning to use an f1 for that anyway.

Tech Convert

From my point the rest of the mapping works just as it should work
    MacBook Pro i9 / Air M1, RME Fireface UCX II, Traktor Pro 3, VCI-100 Blk, NI S2 Mk2

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Balou View Post
    From my point the rest of the mapping works just as it should work
    did you already try it or is this a theoretical assumption?