VCI-100SE v4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2 - Page 3
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sno View Post
    hm. i just tried the new mapping - first things i noticed: the sync buttons light up when sync is NOT activated, i think it should be the other way round. also the right cue button does not light up while the left one works fine. anyone else seeing this?
    The sync buttons have always lit up green when not activated and turn blue when activated. Is this not how it works for you?
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by No Left Turn View Post
    The sync buttons have always lit up green when not activated and turn blue when activated. Is this not how it works for you?
    no. they don't turn blue.

Well that's not right. Does Sync actually turn on/off when you press the button?

Tech Wizard

Well that's not right. Does Sync actually turn on/off when you press the button?
    yes. maybe i have more dead blue leds... ;(

What about the blue LED's when you engage the "sampler" button? As well as the Deck C and Deck D buttons?

Tech Wizard

they work.

Tech Convert

Great job flashflooder been waiting on this for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by sno View Post
    the sync buttons light up when sync is NOT activated, i think it should be the other way round.
    In my testing the Sync buttons and the Headphone Cue buttons work fine. If you are having issues with those, I would guess that you may not have v1.4 FW loaded onto your VCI-100.

The one area of LED behavior that could be weird is the bottom four buttons for each deck. I didn't spend any time checking those yet because I have an arcade (thus no LEDs there) and we don't currently have a regular VCI-100SE in the office. I am going to have one built up soon though to test those LEDs in case of any issues.
    Macbook Pro|Traktor Pro 2|VCI-400SE|MF3D|V-Moda LP2's
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    I have no changing transport LED colours in juggle mode, is that intentional?
    Probably not intentional (I don't remember though because I started on the outline of this mapping months ago), I will try to look into this soon. I have been testing the mapping on my Arcade so that is probably the most likely source of any strange LED behavior.
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

The only issues I've run into so far are that the Reverse Grain in FX Preset 1 and Turntable FX in FX Preset 3 don't work the same way that they do as in the v3.x mappings. Visually, they appear to be doing the same thing, but they don't sound the same.

To be more specific, the Reverse Grain is being masked by the delay, which didn't happen before. Before, it sounded like it stood out on its own. The turntable stop actually doesn't kick in for a few seconds although it looks as though it should given the value that it's set to.
    This is a very good find No Left Turn. I thought I noticed those effects sounding different when I was testing out Fader FX mode but I didn't think much of it because I don't often use them like that.

I'll definitely try to look into this and let me know if you figure out anything in the meantime.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast