VCI-100SE v4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2 - Page 31
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfish View Post
    It's only the sample deck functionality, and it's only sort of broken. The clips get copied either from the loop in Deck A, B, or the Sampler, but they do not automatically play and then stop the deck they were sampled from. At first I thought, "okay, not so bad. I'll just trigger the samples manually." That's when things get bad. When I do that, I get weird phasing and pitch issues, even with the "sync" enabled and SyncMode set to "Beat Sync".
    yep me too. i rolled bak to 2.2 with the hope that someone will be able to at least get some functionality going at some point!!

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfish View Post
    It's only the sample deck functionality, and it's only sort of broken. The clips get copied either from the loop in Deck A, B, or the Sampler, but they do not automatically play and then stop the deck they were sampled from. At first I thought, "okay, not so bad. I'll just trigger the samples manually." That's when things get bad. When I do that, I get weird phasing and pitch issues, even with the "sync" enabled and SyncMode set to "Beat Sync".
    I have the same issue in traktor 2.1.3 with the sample deck sync getting wonky. I really just want to use the sample decks to trigger one-shots from the A-D buttons but that doesn't seem to work either. I have no experience with midi mapping but would this be easy enough to fix even if its just to use them for one-shots?

Tech Convert

Hi, I just have installed the 4.0 cover. Works great!
    The onluy thing I can't get to work is: FX Type (3 fx-es) then activating the latest fx. The 1st and second are active when I click B and C but clicking D just turns on the LED but not the FX.

What am I doing wrong here?

stefan

Tech Wizard

anyone working on an updated mapping for use with traktor 2.5? i would be willing to pay for ongoing development.

Tech Convert

@sno maybe my problem is the same as you have, I also work with 2.5. Everything seems to work except my described problem.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by stefsegers View Post
    @sno maybe my problem is the same as you have, I also work with 2.5. Everything seems to work except my described problem.
    i was not talking about a specific problem. i just wanted to state that maybe flashflooder or klaemo or both would consider putting more effort into keeping the vci-100 mapping updated and fixed if he or they got paid for it. i would be willing to donate to such cause.

Tech Convert

Hi. I need this old tsi file for the vci-100 but the link don't work. Pls help. Cheers.
    2403.bandcamp.com . Cubase6 . Traktor Pro 2

Tech Mentor

I am using Traktor 2.6.0 and I cannot send FX Presets to any deck other than deck A. I am holding down the FX Preset button and the Headphone toggle of the deck I want the FX Preset routed to.

Please advise!

Cheers
    Setup: Studio XPS 1640 | VCI-100 SE | LPD8 | Traktor Pro | KRK Rokit Powered 6 G2 SE (Red)

Tech Wizard

When you set up your mapping, did you import it twice? For whatever reason, the first import of the mapping never gets everything set correctly. Try importing a few times and see if the issue is corrected.

Tech Mentor

I did do it twice. I will try a few more times and see if that helps.
    Setup: Studio XPS 1640 | VCI-100 SE | LPD8 | Traktor Pro | KRK Rokit Powered 6 G2 SE (Red)