VCI-100SE v4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2 - Page 33
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default List of MIDI notes

Does any have a list or picture of the MIDI commands for the 4.1 firmware?

I just got the demo for One DJ and it seem pretty functional, but mapping the vci with this new firmware is a pain.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by madiman1 View Post
    Does any have a list or picture of the MIDI commands for the 4.1 firmware?

I just got the demo for One DJ and it seem pretty functional, but mapping the vci with this new firmware is a pain.

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=79827

or directly to

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=56331

itīs not a pain, itīs the beauty

MacBookPro 11,1 | i5 2,4GHz | 16 GB RAM | 256 GB SSD
    MacOSX 10.15.x | TraktorPro 3.x | VCI-100 SE FW 1.4 | VCI-400 SE (EGE)

Tech Wizard

In One DJ I enter the correct note manualy but the button wont function, it seems as if its an issue with the software.

Question Sampler section + pitch reset

Hi there guys,

So, I just updated my VCI to 1.4, installed 4.1 mapping and overlay & chroma cabled it

I did remap the jogwheels,pitch faders and left sync button.

Now I just have some questions:

Do I always have to push shift + Pitch fader to reset the pitch correctly or is there a way to make it constantly stable?
    If I don't do the shift + pitch at the beginning it behaves like crazy and nonsense.
    And yes I went into the mapping and set the Rotary sensitivity to 104% for both pitch faders. Setting it to 100% did not result in the same value as the one selected in traktor setting CURRENT TEMPO RANGE in the Transport tab of the preferences.

Next, as I understood it for Traktor versions > than 2.5 the Sample section became now Remix deck and so the sampler functionality which should allow this:
    If you press the labeled "A" & "B" buttons in the "Sample" section and there is not currently a sample loaded into that slot, it will copy the current loop from Deck A (or a loop based on the current loop length setting) into the corresponding Sample Slot in Deck D and as you let go of the button (wait to see the button LED light up first, it only takes a split second) it should seamlessly pause Deck A and unpause the Sample slot. The same goes for buttons "C" and "D" for Deck B.
    Does not work anymore. Is there any way to have that functionality except downgrading back to Traktor < 2.5 ???

Finally, is it possible to change the default value of the instant effect Echo button since the default value when pressing Echo is around 35% for the Dry/wet control and I rather have it around 45% or something

Thanks for everything DJTECHTOOLS and keep it up!

Anyone still have the Klaemo version of the 4.1 mapping?
    Tony the Pony.
    My soundcloud page. House, mainly.

Mixcloud & Website coming soon.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    Anyone still have the Klaemo version of the 4.1 mapping?
    I have a version of the Klaemo VCI100 mapping, not sure which version but its probably 4.1 from memory, but I'm having problems uploading it on here for you. I'll try uploading it again later when I'm not on my company's wireless network.
    PC i5 4690k, Win 7 64bit, 8gb ram, Audio4 DJ, Vestax VCI-100, Technics SL1200mk2's, Numark CDX, Vestax VCI-100, Behringer DDM4000, Stanton SK6, Korg Kaoss pad 2, Novation Bass station, Yamaha RY30, Akai SG01v, Lexicon Vortex, Art FXR, Akai LPD8, Maschine mk2, Roland TB-3.

i dont think its possible for you to have fw1.4 if you sent it 2 years ago. the firmware released in october 2010.
    thats around 1.5 years ago.

Tech Student

thanks

Hey,
    havent used my VCI-100SE in a very long time and it seems like the 4.1 mapping doesnīt quite work with the current Traktor 2 firmware. Does anybody know to which firmware I can downgrade my Traktor 2 so that everything runs smooth again?

hey guys. does anyone still has the mapping 2.xx tsi file laying around? could you pls send it or post it here? thanks!