The VCI-100SE 3.6.4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Default The VCI-100SE 3.6.4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2

Attached at the bottom of this post are slightly updated versions of our VCI-100SE 3.6.4 mapping for Traktor Pro 2 (for VCI-100 FW 1.3 & FW 1.4).

The main functionality of the mappings has not changed, I simply made sure that the layout and effect settings import the same as they did on the old Traktor Pro (so you can still use the VCI-100 as if nothing changed). I also added in the 4 new effects to the effect settings so you can access them in the "Control FX" section (via Shift+FX knobs).

There are no longer PC or MAC versions because the infamous "glitch" issue is no longer a problem in Traktor 2 (based on my testing), so PC people can once again get LED feedback with the Route FX buttons. Also, I previously reported that there were some LED issues in TPro2 using the 3.6.4 mapping but that was with a beta version of TPro2 so rest assured that the LED feedback should be fine.

Just to clarify, DJ Techtools is planning on making a new mapping and overlay for the VCI-100 with Traktor Pro 2 with new functionality but this is not it. There is another thread I made for suggestions or requests for features to be included in that upcoming mapping here: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...d.php?p=262979

Please only use this thread for comments or issues regarding this v3.6.4 (TPro2) mapping. Thanks!
    Last edited by flashflooder; 04-07-2011 at 08:31 PM.

it's saying the zip is invalid

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Works for me.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

loaded fine, que leds dont seem to be working(headphone button)... also bleed thru? first time firing up TP2, maybe its suppose to be like that....

edit: nevermind no bleeding! restart fixed the led problems too
    Last edited by wasapa; 04-07-2011 at 10:00 PM.

Just tried it out and it works for me too. Can't wait for the mapping that makes use of those sample decks!

Tech Wizard

Nice stuff!

One question... i'm not sure if this issue is linked to Traktor 2 or the mapping...
    Under Traktor 1 when you play a track and hit Sync on the other deck (not playing yet), it'll lock the BPM with the master deck.
    When you push Sync again, the BPM will remain, but now the "lock" has switched off.
    Under Traktor 2 this doesn't seem to happen. Once the second deck is Synced you can start playing and then switch off Sync to keep the BPM the same (but allow phase shift)... but thats totally counter-intuitive to how it used to be.

Is this an issue with the new TSI mapping doing some sort of "revert to original BPM" when Sync is switched off? Or is this something to do with Traktor 2?

Tech Convert

I have a mayor issue with this, and the official Traktor 1 vci 100 mapping, IN Traktor 2.

When i beat match manually, pitch bend and move the pitch fader simultaneously, the bpm either goes sky high or low.

EDIT:

It also occurs with the standard VCI-100 mapping(From vestax, which is native in traktor). But it doesn't happen in Traktor 1.

I get this every time I download the zip file and try to extract it.

Works great for me! Thanks guys at DJTT

Quote Originally Posted by viirus::.. View Post
    i get this every time i download the zip file and try to extract it.

same here viirus... :/ this sucks.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast