Hey guys,
some days ago, I did my first "longer" mix and I would love to get some tips or criticism.

I got into mixing music about 3-4 months ago and I'm using TSP with a VCI-100.

Basically this is just transitions and a little scratching to the first track, so don't expect live mashups or cool fx tricks

This mix contains a lot dutch/electro house as well as some progressive house and some more songs I love.

It's intended to be an overview of a set I could drop in a night club gig, so I tried to keep the first songs slow and then speeding up.Hopefully I managed to create some kind of climax leading to a major key change over a couple of songs (tried to do this 2-3 times over the set).I would love to see what you think about this.

Also I'm looking forward to play some live mashups in my forthcoming mixes as, in my opinion, many effects destroy the "flow" (tho messing around with the beatmasher is always fun, but wouldn't do this in front of people).Do you think it's just my lack of experience or should I really try to "pimp" the mixes with fx to keep people listening?

Anyway, thanks for your time and advice!

Jogi - Panjabi Mc
California Soul (A.Skillz Remix) - Marlena Shaw
Set Fire To The Rain (A Stupid Hole Bootleg) - Cazzette Vs Adele
Hello (Original Mix) - Martin Solveig (Ft. Dragonette)
Malo - Avicii
Shake That Thing (Riverside) - Sidney Samson Ft Twista
My Feelings For You - Avicii & Sebastien Drums
Lady Gaga - Judas (R3hab Remix)
Yacht Week In America - 3lau
Where Them Girls At (Extended) - David Guetta Feat. Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj
Afrojack Ft Eva Simons - Take Over Control (Extended Vocal Mix)
Dirty Talk (Original Mix) - Wynter Gordon
Hot Girls (Extended Club Version) - Dony Feat Elena Gheorghe
Loca People (Original Mix) - Sak Noel
Blow (Cirkut & Dr Luke Remix) - Kesha
We Gonna Play (Original Mix) - Mattias & G80'S Feat. Master Freez & Monica Harem
Sending My Love (Original Mix) - R3hab & Swanky Tunes Ft Max C
Danza Kuduro (Gordon & Doyle Love B-T-H-S 3x Bootleg Mix) - Don Omar Feat Lucenzo
Oh Jonny (Bass Ill Euro Remix) (Radio Edit) - Jan Delay Ft. Mister Santos
Itsy Bitsy - Pitch&Patch