Twitch is coming! - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

For anyone who's ordered from DV, I enquired towards the end of last week about Twitch availability and they replied with this at 17:02 on 12th August (Friday):

Hi Bunford,

Thank you for your email.

The Novation Twitch controllers are due to start shipping within the next two weeks and I would expect that people who have pre-ordered would be due to have their Twitch during the last week of this month. The first shipment will have a fairly limited amount of stock, so the best way to secure one for yourself would be to pre-order one.

Should you have any further questions or wish to place your order then please feel free to contact me via our store number (01708 771983).

Best regards,

Kevin Mugadza
    Sales
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by xtianw View Post
    he dares just like that
    he does doesn't he

Tech Student

So would you guys choose this over a flashed VCI-100? I'm thinking about buying a controller very soon and this $100 off deal on GC is very tempting...

Quote Originally Posted by eyedeekay View Post
    So would you guys choose this over a flashed VCI-100? I'm thinking about buying a controller very soon and this $100 off deal on GC is very tempting...
    They've sold out according to their site and can't buy it on there any longer. They were yesterday at least.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

So would you guys choose this over a flashed VCI-100?
    yes.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

I have a VCI and id trade it for a Twitch so yes...
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

Tech Wizard

those 8 pads on each side... too cool

UPDATE FOR ORDERS FROM DV:

Just spoke to them, their first batch of 120 units is supposed to be arriving in their warehouse today or tomorrow and they'll ship straight from there, so with luck we're looking at delivery this week. If you call them you can ask for an update call when yours is shipped, if you so wish.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5

Tech Mentor

someone have told me pc can't run itch but he's drunk, isn't he ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Dj View Post
    someone have told me pc can't run itch but he's drunk, isn't he ?
    Yup. ITCH will run fine on PC.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast