kontrol x1 issue
    Tech Student

Default kontrol x1 issue

I got a problem with my x1, when im playing, suddenly the controller gets freezing and stops working, it keeps like that for a while, then starts working again; that happens when i press a lot of buttons quickly ( hotcues for example). So, what could be?, I was thinking about my computer ( usb ports)

Hope your help!, greetings

Make sure Wifi is off on your computer...pc as least. This was the case with mine when it would search for a signal every few minutes.

As for a little more in depth issue, could be your latency settings, especially since you are saying it occurs when you use many buttons at once.

If you know where to find your latency in the settings, try increasing them a little until the issue no longer occurs.

Just the first 2 things that pop into my head, I'm at work
    CDJ400s, Ecler Nuo, XD 53
    KRK RP8sFG

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by Gryz View Post
    Make sure Wifi is off on your computer...pc as least. This was the case with mine when it would search for a signal every few minutes.

As for a little more in depth issue, could be your latency settings, especially since you are saying it occurs when you use many buttons at once.

If you know where to find your latency in the settings, try increasing them a little until the issue no longer occurs.

Just the first 2 things that pop into my head, I'm at work
    Thanks bro! i'll try that. I forgot a detail, my computer has VISTA , maybe that could be a problem for traktor

Unless your install is loaded with crap, it shouldn't matter that much. I was on vista for about two years and until one of 1.2.X updates completely broke my X1 driver, TP then TSP ran smoothly. I dual booted to XP when the driver thing happened.
    My (stock from HP, yuck) install was seriously tweaked, though.

It could be that the driver has gone to shit, or maybe you should just try with different USB cables.