X1& pro2

Thread: X1& pro2

Tech Wizard

Default X1& pro2

Hi people any chance with some help with this problem? i have just made use of the double deal and got myself an X1 plus Pro2.. after installing the software and the x1 and up dating the drivers to the latest ones I started to use my new set up i think everything was working fine at this point.. i then tried to add the numark omni control for more control over a few things, this is when I started getting problems. my x1's efx wouldn't work right they would only go from 12oclock placement till 5 oclock even though the knob was being turned the whole way.. these are the things have tried

1 resetting the x1
    2 removing all other midi mappings
    3 removing the x1 drivers
    3 uninstalling pro2 plus all files

After removing all traktor app's drivers and the traktor folder I installed the app fresh and up dated all the drivers and then connected the x1..........same problem

could any one please tell me what is going on this product should to be plug and play?
    could this be a defective unit?

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

recalibrate the X1 knobs.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    recalibrate the X1 knobs.
    Feel a little stupid now, getting myself to worked about this trying to get my head around all the new information.

I'am using the numark omni control for the sound card, but would like to use it for its midi as well, but this problem seem's to have came from the last time I imported the omni tsi file..

could you give me any tip's on what might be causing a conflict between the two? i didn't think there would have been a conflict as the x1 is not sending midi

Also what way should I have the devices set in controller manger tab?

Thanks very much for you help padi.

Just make sure the mappings are assigned to each controller and not "All devices".

Unless you switched the X1 to midi mode (hotcue lit green) there shouldn't be any overlapping.

If Padi's method doesn't work, try using the big import button for one controller and the small import button from the dropdown at the top for the other.

You may need to import the second .tsi file twice...
    CDJ400s, Ecler Nuo, XD 53
    KRK RP8sFG

Tech Wizard

Just make sure the mappings are assigned to each controller and not "All devices".

Unless you switched the X1 to midi mode (hotcue lit green) there shouldn't be any overlapping.
    That's what I thought as long as the x1 was not on midi mode and lit green it shouldn't be a problem.

I'am not sure what you mean about making sure the the controller is not set to all devices? this must have been were i went wrong the first time.

Again thanks for you help.

Dedemccaw.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

The in out/ports to the right of where the drop down is to select the individual mappings should be set to the controller that corresponds to that mapping.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Don't take this the wrong way: read the manual mate

Tech Wizard

Don't take this the wrong way: read the manual mate
    Note taking padi no problem got it sorted now think the problem must have come from importing the omni control tsi and keeping it at all port's?

Thanks for the help lad's and will need to get a good read through the manual, well the pdf even would rather have had a manual to read though also thinking about getting the traktor bible would if be far more in depth than the manual?

Quote Originally Posted by dedemccaw View Post
    ...traktor bible would if be far more in depth than the manual?
    Yup