Dark Progressive psy mix

Default Dark Progressive psy mix

Hi

here is a mix back to bcak with my friend Morfinn. He only uses a cdj 800 and myself traktor. oldskool meets new

let us know what you think

track listing

1)a slippery lynx - Tetrameth feat Shadow fx
    2)L'apstraction - Lyce
    3)The boney labrynth - Autonomech
    4)Existence - Nerso
    5)Macro - Autonomech
    6)Night Sight - Egorythima( Nerso Rmx)
    7)Concentrated weaponry - Grouch
    8)mary Poppin Pills - Minimal Criminal
    9)Loom - Aphid Moon
    10) Waste Land - Casui
    Last edited by zimfella; 08-16-2011 at 02:18 PM.
    It's not the gear. It's how you use it.
    limitations are the source of creativity.
    If you don't practice you don't want it.

http://soundcloud.com/zimfella

would love Jester to have a listen please mate

On it Been busy putting something new together myself.
    Edit: Downloading now dude, Looking forward to a listen.
    Last edited by Jester; 08-14-2011 at 06:10 AM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Awesome. Any chance of a tracklisting?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Yes mate. Thanks will get track list up this eve. Thanks for listening and glad you enjoyed

no worries. liked it a lot I think i recognised a few tunes you guys used most notably the Nerso tune cos i used it to finish off one of my sets. Theres 3-4 tracks you guys used that i'd really like i.d'd so i can grab copies, hell yes. I will also have something fresh for you to crank in the car up later mate.
    Last edited by Jester; 08-16-2011 at 03:36 AM.

Tech Mentor

I listened to your mix twice, and downloaded it, because I liked it so much the first time. And I am not usually a huge fan of trance, psy or otherwise. This was just minimal and dark enough, and mixed actively enough, that it kept me interested without being too busy. I'd be curious to see the tracklist to explore the artists a bit...

I sent the link to a friend of mine who is into trance but not into "dark trance" generally, he liked it but felt it was not especially dark. I don't know from dark trance, but I appreciated the track selection and mixing.

Thanks for posting, and keep at it!
    !!! AWESOMER !!!
    Remixes, DJ Mixes, Awesomeness @
    http://soundcloud.com/awesomer
    Chat With Us In (Unofficial) DJTT IRC @
    irc://irc.rizon.net/djtt

Hi guy's track list is up, sorry taken a while, been really hectic past few day's.

surprised with some of the coments, my friend and I thought we could do better. We used my numark mixer which does not have great eq's. We'll be working on a pioneer for next mix.

Awesomer- yes not as dark as I usually like, my friend is a more into the floaty airy stuff. One on one off we played. normal dark psy is anywhere from 145pm upwards. This mix we started at 135bpm and ended on 141bpm. Glad you enjoyed it!

I want to say thanks to Jester, although I know a quite a few psy tance dj's, Jester has been the greatest inspiration for me. thanks

cheers

Hey Zim I played this for my lil' bro and he gives it the big thumbs up actually i think its inspired him to put something new together too (finally). Appreciate the props mate, Boom.
    P.s have just upped a new fullon mix to our page if you'r interested. Cheers