1 week diet!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: 1 week diet!

  1. #1
    Tech Wizard Dejavoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Watford - UK
    Posts
    72

    Default 1 week diet!

    Hi guys

    Now i know short fast diets are not to good for you and are not a long term idea, i know i need to get in better shape in the long run. Problem is my sister is getting married next friday and i just tried on my suit that i have for special occasions now its been about 9 months since i last wore it and the trouser are pretty tight and the jacket is really streching when i do up the buttons

    Now there are so many "diets detoxs and fads" out there and im trying stear well clear of them i cant do a crash diet as we got a 4 week old new born and i need my energy levels plus got to work during days, but is there some kinda of semi diet i can do that will see me drops a few pounds maybe a waste size or 2 within a week??

    Help people Thanks
    -= DejaVoo =-

    Numark TTX USB x2 / Numark m3 / Traktor S4 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2 / Macbook

  2. #2
    Moderator keithace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    5,014

    Default

    liquid diet..soups and salads...no carbs...only fresh food...lots of water...

    f-it...just buy new clothes...
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

  3. #3
    Tech Guru DigitalDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    799

    Default

    lol.

  4. #4
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    131

    Default

    what i did to lose weight was eat mostly protein like grilled chicken and egg whites, oatmeal, and fruit and i did intense interval training. you should try out those insanity videos they're damn hard lol. i lost 60 lbs in 6 months...just don't starve yourself no bueno

  5. #5
    Tech Mentor ST.PE`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    340

    Default

    For a 200lb person

    morning
    6 egg whites 1 yolk
    1/2 cup plain oatmeal

    mid morning snack
    2 scoops of protein
    * protein should be lean mostly or 100% whey protein isolate. at least 25grams per scoop

    lunch
    grilled chicken (breast)
    and 1 cup of greens. broccoli green beans etc.
    1/2 cup of whole grain rice

    mid afternoon snack
    2 scoops of protein

    dinner
    same as lunch just diff greens if you want or fish like talapia
    less carbs only 1/3 cup of whole grain rice

    night time snack
    1 scoop of protein
    3 egg whites 1 yolk
    1/2 cup of greens

    I'm a personal trainer/nutritionist
    just let me know
    drink at least a gallon of water a day.
    low sodium and exercise is crucial
    Beatslicing for the bitches

  6. #6
    Tech Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Anaheim, CA
    Posts
    1,429

    Default

    ive lost 40 lbs since march thanks to gallbladder disease

    all i did was cut the fat out of my diet. ate less than 2000 calories a day. cut out soda, drink lots of water.

    shit just falls right off when you do that. i havent been this size/weight since high school.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

  7. #7
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sherman, TX
    Posts
    13,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ST.PE` View Post
    For a 200lb person

    morning
    6 egg whites 1 yolk
    1/2 cup plain oatmeal

    mid morning snack
    2 scoops of protein
    * protein should be lean mostly or 100% whey protein isolate. at least 25grams per scoop

    lunch
    grilled chicken (breast)
    and 1 cup of greens. broccoli green beans etc.
    1/2 cup of whole grain rice

    mid afternoon snack
    2 scoops of protein

    dinner
    same as lunch just diff greens if you want or fish like talapia
    less carbs only 1/3 cup of whole grain rice

    night time snack
    1 scoop of protein
    3 egg whites 1 yolk
    1/2 cup of greens
    This is good stuff. You need exercise to get your metabolism going as well. A couple of things that really help me are to not eat anything two hours before bed and pretty much no carbs after lunch (the whole grain rice listed for dinner above would be fine). Your body will always burn carbs before fat for energy so if you want to burn fat then cut the carbs. For me that's probably the hardest thing because carbs are addictive.

    EDIT: And no sodas, that includes diet sodas.
    Chris Jennings FHP

    Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

  8. #8
    Tech Guru Nicky H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Leeds UK
    Posts
    2,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ST.PE` View Post

    mid afternoon snack
    2 scoops of protein
    mmm, sounds lovely
    SC | MC

  9. #9
    Tech Mentor ST.PE`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    This is good stuff. You need exercise to get your metabolism going as well. A couple of things that really help me are to not eat anything two hours before bed and pretty much no carbs after lunch (the whole grain rice listed for dinner above would be fine). Your body will always burn carbs before fat for energy so if you want to burn fat then cut the carbs. For me that's probably the hardest thing because carbs are addictive.

    EDIT: And no sodas, that includes diet sodas.
    yea that was as basic as i could go without knowing his lifestyle and weight height activity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    mmm, sounds lovely
    the protein now a days taste awesome. like a choc smoothie.
    just 4 days ago it tasted like sheet rock and *ss
    Beatslicing for the bitches

  10. #10
    Tech Mentor nuke5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Posts
    493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xtianw View Post
    cut out soda, drink lots of water.
    shit just falls right off when you do that..
    that right there is so true! my friend stopped drinking soda and lost i think 5 pounds in about 2 weeks (dont quote me on the numbers but i know it was something ridiculous)
    Production: HP G62 2.6 dual core, 8gb ram | Live 8 | APC40 | MPD32 | MPK Mini | NI A2 | KRK Rokit 6 G2s | 6pack of Rolling Rock
    DJ: Kontrol X1 | TP2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •