Iphone 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S2........
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Iphone 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S2........

Im due and upgrade and i feel i iPhone 3gs is getting a bit slow tbh now. I like the look of the Galaxy s2 im just concerned on how it will work with my MacBook Pro as in putting songs on transfering pics ect. Also theres a few things you cant get on the Android like the sky sports apps, the sky go player app and the only game i play which is bejeweled blitz on f a ce b o o k lol. oh the shame of admitting that haha..anyone out there have any opiniuons on either of the 2 phones ive mentioned? iPhone 5 will be far to expensive to pls dont say wait for that too come out as i wont be spending a small fortune on another phone as i have other things that need my money at present....i should also point out that my upgrade i will have to pay around £150 for the iphone 4 whereas the samsung will be free...
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

free works ! my next phone is an xperia x10 arc (if its still good at xmas)..
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I've never owned an iPhone prior to getting the iPhone 4 last year and I honestly won't ever go to anything else!! And I'm not an apple fanboy in the slightest. I LOVE my iPhone 4 mate.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

I have the Samsung galaxy s 2. It is the best phone on the market at the moment.

You can easily transfer pics from phone to laptop using dropbox. I have it installed on my phone and on my laptop and pics are transferred really quickly. For larger files, like music, you can use the usb cable
    | Pioneer CDJ 800 | Korg KM202 | Citronic MPCD-S3 |

Soundcloud|Twitter|Mixcloud

Tech Mentor

SGS2 or wait for the Nexus Prime
    TRAKTOR Kontrol S4 | Hercules RMX |Blackbook Pro | HDJ 500
    Soundcloud.com/Pooniwala

Tech Wizard

iphone 5 comes out next month, dont get iphone 4 or the galaxy s. I have the samsung and it locks up so many times and lags that is really frustratiing. The GPS on it is also terrible and essentially useless. It ran better when I hacked it to upgrade it to the latest Android OS but its still not as polished as my old iphone 3gs was.

I'm definately going back to the iphone next month unless the galaxy S2 has the bugs worked out of it that the galaxy 1 had.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

I have been playing around with other touch based phones as a possible upgrade to my 3Gs.

I honestly just find theres just something "non-fluid" about the android OS and a sigh of relief when I go back to the iphone.

And the iphone 4 is tasty tasty in comparison to the 3g .. less of a "plasticky" feel on the iphones too.

Maybe the Galaxy2 is the Bomb, Havent played with it (yet)... but it'd wanna be one hell of an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by kooper1980 View Post
    I've never owned an iPhone prior to getting the iPhone 4 last year and I honestly won't ever go to anything else!! And I'm not an apple fanboy in the slightest. I LOVE my iPhone 4 mate.
    i just got my iphone 4 5 days ago and it is amazing! i also will never go to anything else either! i love everything about it. PLUS

"if you dont have an iphone, you dont have an iphone!" :eek:
    Production: HP G62 2.6 dual core, 8gb ram | Live 8 | APC40 | MPD32 | MPK Mini | NI A2 | KRK Rokit 6 G2s | 6pack of Rolling Rock
    DJ: Kontrol X1 | TP2

sebastiannz

+1 on the iPhone 4 (although I've never used a galaxy, I'm sure it's a good phone). I use my iPhone 4 for EVERYTHING now. It's crazy functional. E.g. at the gym, I use it to record running, calories burnt etc. Use it for listening to music and browsing news on the bus. Alarm clock. Streaming youtube videos onto the TV. It feels great and looks cool too (of course). I think a lot of these features are smart phone features in general, but the iPhone 4 does them right that's for sure.

After a half of a year with SGS 1... DO NOT GET ANDROID!! If u love the way iOS manages multitasking (you can kill apps, quickly switch thru them, all of your active apps), do not get android (u can kill them but its awfully painfull way and not every time it works or let Android OS to kill them for you - when the memory is full it kills the "oldest" app in the row of running apps and switch to few last active apps ). Get iPhone OR w8 for the windows phone 7 mango update.

In my opinion, the Wp7 GUI is right now the best GUI on the market, even easier to use than iOS and live tiles are probably more efficient than widgets in Android... However cant say exactly i'm using win phone 7 like launcher on my sgs and completely love it!

Well, hope i've helped at least a bit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast