Kontrol s4 Maschine problem
    Tech Wizard

Default Kontrol s4 Maschine problem

Hi,

The last couple of months i use the Kontrol s4 in combination with maschine (i use maschine to control deck c and d)
    but about a week ago i got the problem that when i use them together, the s4 starts to act strange
    when deck a and b are playing everything is oke, but when there stopped, and i spin the jogwheel a bit, to move to another beat or something, i just scroll trough the whole track (really fast, when i move the jogwheel 3 cm i'm at the end of the track) this happens at deck a
    at deck b i can move what i want, the waveform just disappears and when i stop spinning it, the track is at the same spot i started spinning...

I Solved the problem by resetting it with setup wizard, but when i connect Maschine, it happens again..

is Anyone familiar with this problem? or can somebody think of an solution

Thanks!
    SoundCloud || Traktor 2.0.1 | NI Kontrol S4 | Maschine 1.6.2 | Macbook Pro 15'' |

Tech Wizard

anybody?
    my english is not really good, so if you don't understand it, just say it!
    SoundCloud || Traktor 2.0.1 | NI Kontrol S4 | Maschine 1.6.2 | Macbook Pro 15'' |

amidoinitrite

have you checks your device ins/outs?

Settings > Controller Manager > in the upper right of the Preferences screen you'll see In-port and Out-port.. make sure both are properly selected for each device.

to me it sounds like your mappings are overlapping.

Tech Wizard

yeah, i did think about that, but at the kontrol s4 mapping it stands in kontrol s4 out kontrol s4 and at the maschine mapping it says in maschine controller out maschine controller, so as far as i know, that's not the problem..
    But thanks for the help though!

amidoinitrite

Interesting.. I have no clue.. hopefully someone will be able to help you out.
    try emailing NI..
    I emailed them when I was having issues with traktor.. they weren't helpful tho.. but its worth a shot.. maybe they can help you out!!

Tech Wizard

oke thanks, i'll try