How do you refresh saved playlists? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Right click on itunes playlist IN Traktor. Add to collection and analyze each track allowing Traktor to set your BPM. Fix your beatgrid(if necessary) and cue points and lock the track. Do this for the whole playlist. When you go back to itunes and play each track from the playlist, just for a second, it writes the BPM metadata into your itunes collection.
    That still didn't work.

Did you mean to play the same tracks from the iTunes playlist IN Traktor, or in the iTunes UI itself? I tried both and Traktor still wouldn't save the BPM info.

I have no idea why this is happening. I've changed all the ID3 tags, and as far as I know none of the tracks are DRM protected. There's a rather long list of tracks that still read as "000.00" unless I spend the time "importing playlist", but there has to be a better option. Deleting a playst, and importing again just because I've made some changes seems pretty ridiculous.

Edit: I also noticed that one of the tracks that has BPM info saved, reads as 190BPM, even though it's actually 95. Something screwy is happening here.

Edit 2: I also noticed that there's a bunch of duplicate tracks. In many cases, one version of the track works, and the other version (while visible) doesn't load at all.

Edit 3: For the tracks that read "000.00" in my iTunes playlist IN traktor, the BPM's show up when I look at the same tracks in my "collection". Problem is, my collection shows everything in my computer, so it's not optimal for gigs, and makes "Playlists" somewhat pointless.

There's gotta be a workaround for this.
    Last edited by tokenasianguy; 08-23-2011 at 11:50 AM.

We may be going round here. So once you've imported a playlist into Traktor, and analyzed all the tracks, if you look at that playlist in your Traktor collection(NOT in the itunes tree in your Traktor collection) you're saying that there's still no BPM info?
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123