HP Touchpad + Traktor Pro 2 = Cheap Possibilities???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HP Touchpad + Traktor Pro 2 = Cheap Possibilities???

At 99$ it seems like a really good deal for a touchscreen tablet, but I was wondering if anyone did any research as far as its compatibility with Traktor Pro 2. I have a theory that somehow I could get the iOS of an Apple Ipad Touch running on the HP tablet and then get any DJing apps through that, but already that is a whole bunch of work waaaay over my head. Anyway just wondering if there will be MIDI out programs to come to webOS from HP?

Say what now? You got a link to one of those tablets? Because this seems too good to be true..
    Midi Fighter|Kontrol X1|A4DJ|HDJ2000|MBP 13" 2,53Ghz 60GB SSD/500GB HDD

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I think they're all sold out Audeo
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Holy hell there were $99 tablets with awesome specs? Awww shucks...
    Midi Fighter|Kontrol X1|A4DJ|HDJ2000|MBP 13" 2,53Ghz 60GB SSD/500GB HDD

lol yeah im waiting for HP to restock online because I went to bestbuy earlier today (or rather my friend did xD) and the salesman said all of bestbuy was sending all of their HP touchpads back to HP because it was costing bestbuy money to keep them instock at that price, sooooo that means HP will should be back in stock considering how many bestbuys there are in the world and how many HP touchpads each one had... I've got my eyes peeled personally.

But the question still stands, does WebOS have any good DJ programs, specifically for traktor pro 2, and even more specifically an equivilant to the Ipad's MIDI Touch application

they don't seem to have had great reviews - probably better to get a cheap android tablet - about the same price and much more chance of getting decent software for it that you'd want.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Student

I recently bought the HP touchpad when it went on sale....im currently waiting for android to be ported over so i can use it for all of its music capabilities(touchOSC).....it's already currently underway, the android porting team famous for putting it on various other systems are working as we speak. For 99$ it IS a cheap android tablet....it has really good hardware specs when stacked against the ipad.
    Last edited by HippyJosh; 08-22-2011 at 02:25 PM.

Tech Wizard

lol i posted this a few days ago when it first went live. keep checking slickdeals, they update quite often with stores that have it in stock

Tech Wizard

soooo the question still stands.... any good programs to use on it for DJing?? Anything that will link up with traktor??

Tech Wizard

there are some stable android versions for the hp touchpad out now.
    i wonder if anyone has tested the touchpad with android+touchosc and how the stability and responsiveness is like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast