Help

Thread: Help

Default Help

hey i ordered a midi fighter on august 17th and its now the 22nd and it hasnt shipped yet the order says ready for assembly, but i ddnt order it assembled and even if i did it only takes 20 minutes, and i understand mail only ships on buisiness days, its been three, and i also contacted orders@djtechtools.com and they havent responded somone please help me,!!!!
    VCI-100 Arcade Edition :: Midi Fighter :: Traktor Pro 2 :: Macbook Pro 13" 2.4 GHz :: 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3

That most likely shipped out today. We had many people all order Midi Fighters at the same time, and are building them as quickly as possible. I am trying to catch up on all of my emails, but it generally takes me most of Monday to get back to everyone as we are not in the office on Fridays. Thank you for your patience, and you should have your controller soon!

ok thanks
    VCI-100 Arcade Edition :: Midi Fighter :: Traktor Pro 2 :: Macbook Pro 13" 2.4 GHz :: 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3

Quote Originally Posted by ZachDero View Post
    That most likely shipped out today. We had many people all order Midi Fighters at the same time, and are building them as quickly as possible. I am trying to catch up on all of my emails, but it generally takes me most of Monday to get back to everyone as we are not in the office on Fridays. Thank you for your patience, and you should have your controller soon!
    wait but should i still trust the order details when i log in?