Its killing me...
    Tech Mentor

Default Its killing me...

I really want to order myself a Midifigther pro now that they're back instock, to use and well just to have one to support DjTT really!

But at the same time after shipping and import duty i'll be paying it works out at £250 before the duty so i'm wondering how much the duty will be and how long it'll take to arrive in Britain?

Cheers guys,

Towifer.
    Production - 24" iMac. Digidesign 003+ Rack. Genelec 8020A Monitors. UA 710 Twin Finity Preamp. Many Microphones.
    DJ - 15" MBP. Traktor Pro 2. Audio DJ 2. Kontrol X1. Maschine. MidiFighter Pro. AIAIAI TMA-1 Headphones.
    Website Soundcloud Email

about £50
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Tech Mentor

Just ordered one, cannot wait!
    Production - 24" iMac. Digidesign 003+ Rack. Genelec 8020A Monitors. UA 710 Twin Finity Preamp. Many Microphones.
    DJ - 15" MBP. Traktor Pro 2. Audio DJ 2. Kontrol X1. Maschine. MidiFighter Pro. AIAIAI TMA-1 Headphones.
    Website Soundcloud Email

amidoinitrite

get a classic?

..they seem pricey for what they are.. 16 buttons.
    But they are quality.. and have a great feel.
    Budget gear.. not so much, but if you have the money and you think you'd get your money's worth out of it, then go for it.
    if not! then don't. or wait until your budget opens up!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

It's really more about the firmware than just the 16 buttons. i think someone figured out once it's really more like 32 buttons.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

amidoinitrite

safe.. yeah. then you have the internal pages..
    i use mine with 4 groups of 12.. so 48 buttons. then modifiers on top of that!

but you could also get 2 lpd8s and use modifiers and still get basically the same function I have.. although I have modifiers on top of page buttons so it'd get tricky on an lpd8.. but still possible.