should DJTT start doing a podcast???

View Poll Results: Should Dj Tech Tools Start Doing A Podcast?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

33 68.75%
  • No

7 14.58%
  • Maybe

9 18.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default should DJTT start doing a podcast???

what im thinking is i seen them do like a online live tv thing one time and i loved it
    im really in to my podcast
    i would love to see a bit deep about some of the posts on the blog and see the office as well

what do you think should DJtt do a podcast???

maybe not a podcast, but i get the idea, and yes. just not in the form of a podcast.

*voted maybe
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Yes
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Guru

Yeah would be good indeed, maybe like a talk show answering questions, a new post to section where we can leave quick questions and have the djtt staff answer, some more reviews of products outside NI and DJTT, even a little demo of some stuff like shiftee does a bit. I think it would make the community get closer as a whole.
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Tech Wizard

love the ideas
    i do love this site it is the reason why i got my self a VCI100 and then paying all that money i then adding the arcade buttons to it
    when i started getting in to this site ean and the team i feel did a lot more

podcast all the way

Default Re: should DJTT start doing a podcast???

This has been an idea I have been toying with.
    Though I could not get to anything great before proposing it to the other mods and HQ team.

This thread how ever proves me I need to rethink again.

Please gather your ideas here and a will see what we can do.

Sent from my HTC Desire
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

1 hour offiicial podcast once a week in varying styles would be awesome, showcasing a different tech tools dj every week.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

releasing podcast with a schedule, some about music, some about topics.. then invest into bandwidth and support and make online radio.. how about that?
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

maybe a fortnightly 45-60 min ustream show, then if/when it gains popularity increase runtime or go weekly.

interview dj's (phone, skype, in studio - they can plug up coming gigs, new track releases), gear reviews, discussion topics (maybe the 10 most popular forum questions of the week), guest mini mix to end the show, maybe even get producers to do little tip 'n trick segments...

cmon, there is like bazillion DJs on this community, i see huge music potential and just margina technology info potential...
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast