Guitar Center Trade Ins - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Guru

just remember, you cant trade in anything with software. thats a no go at GC
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Try craigslist/ebay to see if anyone is selling anything similar to compare prices as well and see if it is worth the work to try to find a seller

Quote Originally Posted by xtianw View Post
    just remember, you cant trade in anything with software. thats a no go at GC
    thanks for the heads up man i didnt know that!

Quote Originally Posted by Nales View Post
    Try craigslist/ebay to see if anyone is selling anything similar to compare prices as well and see if it is worth the work to try to find a seller
    yeah ill make sure i do that i just dont like ebay that much because they have such a huge fee which is pretty ridiculous
    Production: HP G62 2.6 dual core, 8gb ram | Live 8 | APC40 | MPD32 | MPK Mini | NI A2 | KRK Rokit 6 G2s | 6pack of Rolling Rock
    DJ: Kontrol X1 | TP2

I went to trade in my mxideck, it came with the traktor and the driver (dunno if that counts as software) but he looked on ebay to see what it went for and then said he had to take 60% of that, which left me with less than half

brand new=700$
    ebay used=450$
    his offer=150$
    me burning down GC=priceless
    Dell 2.3 Ghz 4 Gb Laptop - Windows 7 Premium
    Numark Stealth - Kontrol X1 - Akai LPD8 - APC20 - Novation Launchpad - Numark Mixdeck
    Traktor Pro 2 - Ableton Live 8.100000000000000

Tech Guru

yeah its been terrible there since mitt romney's company bain capital bought them.

no more haggling, no more fair deals on trades. its just constant rip people off mode.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Quote Originally Posted by xtianw View Post
    yeah its been terrible there since mitt romney's company bain capital bought them.

no more haggling, no more fair deals on trades. its just constant rip people off mode.
    I've only heard stories about your Guitar Centre, and all I can say is thank god we dont have them here in Australia!

I quite like my local (independant) store, seeing as they will haggle, the staff are all salesmen/women and all play an instrument/s.

(in fact I have a good realationship with the head of the DJ department (who fronts up a local trance act) and this has lead to many a discount in the past!)
    Dell Studio XPS 1645 | TSP 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Audio 6 | HDJ-1000 | Alto PAM5A

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12