Well, its about time lol. I know i said i was going to post up a melodic dnb mix a while back but just got sidetracked quite a bit. anyways, here it is. A little background on this: I have had an interest in a different style of drum and bass that isnt really heard much around at dnb events i used to produce melodic drum & bass a few years back but i never really did very good. Lately though, i have seen many new producers appearing all of a sudden mostly due to Netsky being an inspiration to alot of these young new producers.

This is pretty much what i love to mix, and i hope that one day i would get to play somewhere and open people's ears to something fresh. The music featured here has everything from established producers and newcomers as well ( Feint is going to be the new Netsky..just wait and see.) Hope you guys give this a chance, and hope you enjoy it.

Here it is, the debut of my new mix series: Chromatic.Chromatic will be a showcase of the more melodic side of drum and bass.Hopefully I can introduce more people to this special music and artists, and maybe inspire people to produce this style of dnb.
Well, heres the tracklist, hope you enjoy!

1.Fracture Design - Emotions (Nelver Remix) [Offworld Recordings]

2.Echo Inada - The Trap 5:43 [Propa Talent]

3.Smooth - Calling 9:38 [Viper Recordings]

4.InContext - Just Believe (VIP) 13:11 [Velcro City Records]

5.Ken DMA, Freak - Time and Time Again (Shufunk Remix) 18:18 [Subfuzion Records]

6.Bustrexx, TwoThirds - Body Logic 22:16 [Dirt, Lies and Audio Black]

7.BCee, Lingby - Count The Stars 25:28 [Spearhead Records]

8.Netsky - Smile 27:15 [Allsorts]

9.Feint - Vision Driver 31:09

10. B.O.B. - Airplanes (Feint Drum & Bass Remix) 34:21

11. Switch Fusion - Mercenary (Traxx Project Remixx) 37:33 **Original On Dirt, Lies and Audio Black

12. Unicorn Kid - Wild Life (Nu:Tone Remix) 41:18 [Hospital Records]

13. Override - So Much 44:51 [Stride Recordings]

14. Adeo - In Motion 49:28 [Dirt, Lies and Audio Black]

15. Underworld - Scribble (Netsky Remix) 52:44 [OM Records]