Traktor Pro 1.1.1 Filter resonance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Traktor Pro 1.1.1 Filter resonance

Am i the only one who here doesnt like the ammount of resonance on the version of the main hp\lp filter ? I liked it how it was before personally, the new version has waaaaay too much resonance - its more an effect than a filter now.

I hear you on this Bento, but it looks like NI put Traktor 3 to rest. I would be nice to have a hybird Traktor where you can stack fx/decks/brower and move it around and change the size of the box....wishful thinking. But thats another feature that keeps me away from use PRO live. I did read on the NI site that they changed the Filter options, now you can choose between two. I have to double check.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Yeah you can change between two - its the eq settings in the options. There is ladder and zone and both sound friggen horrible, the xone one is the better of the two but still far from perfect. They both sound more like effects than filters. I wish they would just put a resonance knob on the interface.

It looks like they wanted to copy the setting from Ean's VCI-100, but didn't want to get called out on it. I think we have to go over to the NI forum and...well I already saw your post over there. hehe
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Somebody smack those stupid software engineers at NI. I upgraded from a pirated 1.0.1 to a legit 1.1.1 cuz I thought they should finally get the money they deserve after this release. They deserve my foot in their ass. Deck copy worked in 1.0.1, broken in 1.1.1 - the deck filter sounds crappy, the improved mapping wizard is some sort of idiot device to load tsi files. I don't know about the improved audio quality, I can't hear it.

I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the incompetent developers and the bugs and the lack of gigproofness. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it:

I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

Quote Originally Posted by gfocus View Post
    I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!
    Ha, brilliant. This is the most relevent video clip for modern times, ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dib2-HBsF08
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro

*hangs his head out the window* IM MAD AS HELL.... IM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANY MORE... IM A HUMAN BEING GOD DAMNIT... MY LIFE HAS VALUE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    *hangs his head out the window* IM MAD AS HELL.... IM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANY MORE... IM A HUMAN BEING GOD DAMNIT... MY LIFE HAS VALUE !!!
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmonologue!
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

I love the 'My life has value' statement.

By saying it, it becomes true!
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro

so instead of fixing bugs they changed the filter... why the fck!
    < Progressive | Trance | Full On Psy | Liquid DnB >
    < Xone:1D:22:2D + Vestax PadOne >

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast