Why do you listen to Radio ______?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Why do you listen to Radio ______?

Since i read 'Why do you listen to _____' , i thought it would be interesting to see what you guys listen to on the radio.

I listen to radio 4 and record radio 1 on friday evenings (pete tong/essential mix) to play on my phone. I just find radio 4 so much more stimulating and calmer than NutJock FM or whatever kids my age tend to listen to.
    Last edited by lexion610; 08-27-2011 at 10:11 AM. Reason: grammar

Radio 1 all the time. It's not all great, but of all the mindless chat and music stations I reckon it's the best.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Coast to Coast with George Noory
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

The vast majority of the radio shows I listen to are on di.fm, only exception being BBCR1 Friday night.

I've installed the di.fm app on my phone which allows me to listen to a wide range of EDM genres.

I've also installed something called tunein radio, which is for android. It allows me to search for whatever radio station I can think of (Ibiza Global for example) and then it will save it and stream it whenever I click on the app.

Edit: I've just realised that it said 'why' do you listen and not 'what do you listen to'

I really hate the normal radio stations that get played round where I live, and if I hear a track or a mix that I like I can look on the di.fm website and most of the time it will have the respective track or mix's name on there.

Plus I also like listening to the DJ radio shows like TATW, CLR etc
    Last edited by Grifff; 08-31-2011 at 11:56 AM.
    | Pioneer CDJ 800 | Korg KM202 | Citronic MPCD-S3 |

Soundcloud|Twitter|Mixcloud

Fnoob.com, especially on Tuesdays with with Alex Patterson's Chewy Choosedays.

105.7 Radio Metro. Broadcasting from Gold Coast Australia.http://www.google.com.au/url?q=http:...6VcUhjv7X3SHCw.
    I listen to this as it caters to my musical tastes better than the other local stations
    "Wow! I wanna be just like your friend! Thats honestly what i told my mom and dad when i was about 11 years old...i said when i grow up i wanna dj for rich people"

Tech Mentor

The only station I regularly listen to is KCRW http://www.kcrw.com/
    They have random music from all corners of the world. Guest Dj set's by anyone from Pee Wee Herman to Tony Alva and all the dull monotone voices of NPR news.

WYNC if im in the car for news and entertainment (NPR rules), and Rinse FM at work, and usually East Village Radio (EVR) at home for Chillin Island

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

When I have to listen to the radio it's either the local classic rock station or 92.1 The possum with nothing but classic country hits.

On the internet it's http://www.Purple-Radio.co.uk or di.fm
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast