Midi fighter classic not triggering effects! 4banks .tsi and in 4banks mode!!!

Default Midi fighter classic not triggering effects! 4banks .tsi and in 4banks mode!!!

Hi everyone! So I'm having an issue with my midi fighter completely randomly and it has never happened before. When i'm in Traktor, I have my .tsi file in and my midi fighter in four banks mode. But when I try and trigger the effects they don't activate. Traktor recognizes controller/midi communication and my LEDs light the way they would as if it were working (top rows stay lit according to the button selected and the rest all blink upon triggering. Is it possible there is a problem with the notes assigned to my MF? Any help with this would be much appreciated! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by FiddlestiX View Post
    Hi everyone! So I'm having an issue with my midi fighter completely randomly and it has never happened before. When i'm in Traktor, I have my .tsi file in and my midi fighter in four banks mode. But when I try and trigger the effects they don't activate. Traktor recognizes controller/midi communication and my LEDs light the way they would as if it were working (top rows stay lit according to the button selected and the rest all blink upon triggering. Is it possible there is a problem with the notes assigned to my MF? Any help with this would be much appreciated! Thank you!
    the banks led staying lit up is only due to the firmware - there's no led midi feedback to do that in the instant grat tsi.

u say it's random so it happens sometimes and not other times?

you should have four midifighter maps in the controller editor (i think) - make sure each is connected to the MF and using the right deck.

if still not working try using something like midiox to just double check that the MF is sending out what is expected.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"