Juletider - Pryda
    With Me - Pryda
    Brace Yourself (Jochen Miller Re-edit) - Jochen Miller
    Filthy Rich - Alan Nimmo
    What About - Alex del Amo
    Metrum (Manuel De La Mare Remix) - Fedde le Grand
    Snus - Avicii & Sebastian Drums

The link, just in case: I am Rizen.
    I appreciate your feedback, constructive criticism and time!

James Rizen
    James Rizen - Trance / Prog House / Electro House / Tech House

Sounds: www.Soundcloud.com/Jamesrizen | www.Mixcloud.com/victoryrisen
    Website/Social Networking: www.Jamesrizen.com | www.Onesheet.com/Jamesrizen | www.Facebook.com/Jamesrizen | www.Twitter.com/Jamesrizen

Has anyone given it a listen?

I would really appreciate some feedback!

Website/Social Networking: www.Jamesrizen.com | www.Onesheet.com/Jamesrizen | www.Facebook.com/Jamesrizen | www.Twitter.com/Jamesrizen

i lissened the first 15 minutes while surfing the interenet, so not that.......attentively ??
    But it sounds Verry good to me!
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Tech Mentor

I listened to your mix while working out and watching NASCAR's Pure Michigan 400. Really! Here's my feedback.

- Thanks for the tracklisting! And good info in post title/message body! I like download links too, but this helps!

- Intro track seems appropriate, you are throwing down the gauntlet and declaring this will be a progressive mix. Second track is a nice intro, brings the energy to around a 7 or so.

- Slight volume bobble on the mix into the third track (~3:45?) but nice transition/mix imo.

- 7:15 and so far this mix is pretty kickin. Some more volume issues around here with your overall track levels.

- 9:30 and I'm glad to hear the (florence) vocal. Was getting a bit blippity bloopity for me. I'm also getting a bit overwhelmed by the numbers of breakdowns and builds, but I understand that's part of the genre of music you play.

- The mix out of that florence track (~13:00) was a little rough for me. Harmonically? In terms of EQ? Something.

- At about 20:00, I'm reminded why I really don't prefer progressive house by a weirdly emo euro vocal. But you have settled into a nice prog house groove and I can't complain too much. I like the phrasing of the mix right around here.

- 21:30, another breakdown and build. progressive house, I remind myself, and don't blame you.

- Jimmie Johnson, ol' Five Time, seems to be running away with this race.

- Nice, a little bit of a groove without an immediate breakdown or build. 28 minutes, a vocal. alright.

- There seem to be relatively serious changes in volume throughout your mix, especially when you are in the mix. I appreciate the attention to detail in terms of subtle fading, but it seems like you might be EQing and/or changing the levels a little "too much".

- ~36:00 I feel like the phrasing is off by a measure, you mix in a measure too soon.

- NASCAR SPOILERS : Damn, Kyle Busch pulls it out after a G-W-C finish.

- I eventually finish my workout and turn off your mix around an hour. All progressived-out.

Thanks for posting and keep at it!
    !!! AWESOMER !!!
    Remixes, DJ Mixes, Awesomeness @
    http://soundcloud.com/awesomer
    Chat With Us In (Unofficial) DJTT IRC @
    irc://irc.rizon.net/djtt

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomer View Post
    I listened to your mix while working out and watching NASCAR's Pure Michigan 400. Really! Here's my feedback.

- Thanks for the tracklisting! And good info in post title/message body! I like download links too, but this helps!

- Intro track seems appropriate, you are throwing down the gauntlet and declaring this will be a progressive mix. Second track is a nice intro, brings the energy to around a 7 or so.

- Slight volume bobble on the mix into the third track (~3:45?) but nice transition/mix imo.

- 7:15 and so far this mix is pretty kickin. Some more volume issues around here with your overall track levels.

- 9:30 and I'm glad to hear the (florence) vocal. Was getting a bit blippity bloopity for me. I'm also getting a bit overwhelmed by the numbers of breakdowns and builds, but I understand that's part of the genre of music you play.

- The mix out of that florence track (~13:00) was a little rough for me. Harmonically? In terms of EQ? Something.
    Brotha, I just want to say that you rock, and I really appreciate you stepping out of your musical norm to listen to my mix.

As far as that transition from the "florence track" into the next: I could never quite figure out what was odd about it, but I'm glad that you pointed it out. I think that it could be a minor/major chord thing (?).

Anyways, I really appreciate your response, and your feedback with detail!